Krilin

Best answers
Doesnt anyone think that krillin is just a weak dumbass who does not belong in the show or the game? I mean all he realy does is blubber, get the crap beaten out of him and get saved by Goku.
There are many other great characters (gotenks, or even tien) so any Ideas why they put krillin in?

Best answers
lol, i agree with you about krillin being a blubbering weakling in the later sagas, but earlier on krillin was actually quite strong (vs nappa and vegeta and then on namek.) Also he was put in because although he is weaker, he plays a more major role in DBZ then tien or gotenks (i think at least)
I would like to see gotenks and tien added though :)

Best answers
I agree Krillin sux aspecially in the show he just does nothing and gets beat up:fight: :fight:

Best answers
But he never fights any of the powerful people for example cell, buu, frieza. He might have had a minor fighting role in the beggining but he stoped fighting seriously after namek. Characters like picollo are also weaker in real life than say vegeta but at least they fight everyone. (Picolo fights frieza cell almost buu radiz goku and so on.)

Best answers
the problem is that krillin is an earthling, and we are all to weak to compete with people like that. I mean look at vegeta, he is of a warrior race, his parents and grandparents and great grandparents on both sides of the family were warriors, and even he cant compete with buu. Krillin was just another martial artist...

Best answers
So then someone should blow the crap out of krillin and he should be gone for good.

Best answers
Yeah, you all talk that nonsense until you get cut in half by his Energy Pizza.

Krillin is useful, I could argue that Trunks is completely worthless(all he does is die a lot), but I would be wrong because there is a lot he does behind the scenes. Same with Krillin, if there was no Krillin being a decoy/gettting senzu/collecting dragonballs/dying so Goku gets pissed, they would have lost to Vegeta even. So what if he isn't an asskicker like the Saiyans, the support role he plays is far more important than any combat role.

Best answers
well said. I guess there are lots of redundant characters in DBZ. Hell, why have anyone excpet goku and the bad guy? thats all that counts in the end anyway....

Best answers
But the game is about combat not support. if you wanted krillin in the game then you could make one of gokus moves making a pet krillin and then becoming more powerful when he goes splat. or he could be running around on the ground screaming lile a girl and he drops a sensu bean when u blow him up.

Best answers
LOL, you REALLY dont like krillin do you?
if the game was solely about combat, then why is freiza there? he sounds more like a girl then krillin, and he was weak too. Same with trunks.

Best answers
So does goku (he sounds like a *** in english) And esfnoob rememmber Frieza goes metal and stuff in movies and trunks kicks his ass,but all anyone of them has to do is fart skew and krillin will bite the dust.

Best answers
So the conclusion is that Krillin SUX!!:fight: (In the tv series)

Best answers
Krillen does suck compared to the 'big boys' of DBZ, but he is a pivotal character nonetheless. Apart from providing much of the comic relief DBZ indulges in, his suffering often induces other characters to attain higher levels of power:

1) Getting the crap kicked out of him makes Gohan angry and causes him to 'rage' (helps them against Garlic and several other foes)
2) Getting killed by Frieza sent Goku over the edge and allowed him to go SSJ for the first time!

In fairness to Krillen, coward though he is at times, he does make a fair go against some of the more powerful enemies. He was involved in the fight against Frieza (cut his tail off remember?), launched his disc against Perfect Cell, and took a couple of swipes at Super Buu. Can't say I'd do anything like that; I'd probably be one of those hapless, random animal people who gets killed by the main baddy of the saga as he rampages through the cities.

As for why they included him in the game, he is a familar character from the show with a wide variety of attacks. I don't mind Krillen being in it, but I'd rather have Tien instead.

Best answers
u know whois useless yamcha :)
only in the DB he can do some cool moves but there it ends .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, all of the characters are very much needed in the saga, regardless of how strong they are, they all have their purpose. Death Biscut made a good point, and not only that, but in order to defeat Cell, All of the Z fighters had to help, so despite what all of you say, each and every character is important.

*EDIT*
Tien also was keeping cell busy with his tri-beam attack after he transformed to his second form.

Best answers
well it depends doesnt it? if gohan wasn't showing off he wouldnt need their help

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Recon45
well it depends doesnt it? if gohan wasn't showing off he wouldnt need their help
No, it doesnt depend, becuase it's already happened, it's not like if you watch it again gohan wont show off. Becuase of gohan's foolish mistake(which may i add was his very first time playing around and he learns why he shouldnt :) ) ultimate teamwork was needed to defeat cell, sure gohan could have put an end to cell right from the beginning, but he chose to throw that chance away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom