More PL = Bigger Attacks

Best answers
If the Game Shuld be a bit Greater Shuld a player with more PL could make bigger Attacks...... like the Spritbomb and the Death Ball..... thaY ARE So Small.... :(

The Death Ball is GIANTIC In the Show...... and the Sprit Bomb Is Bigger then thad.............

It could also be cool if goku could Absorbed the Sprit Bomb like in (The Third Super Saiyan)

Best answers
they are limited by little things like the map etc... ;) i think tat freizas death ball should be bigger though, but then again it would make it more visiable. Or is the one he has in the game that one he uses to blow up namek? Because its only pretty small...

Best answers
Absorbed the spirit bomb? riiiiiiiiiight
Oh the third super saiya-jin movie I thought u ment SSJ3.
Should've said movie 7

Best answers
Goku in movie 7 absorved the energy from the spirit bomb he made inorder to **** up a *** blue android.

Best answers
The spirit bomb does not use his power but the planets so his PL makes no diffs

Best answers
Except he needs a high PL to launch the spirit bomb look at what happen at the end of the buu saga:fight:

Best answers
I supose but what i am saying is that pl does not effect size of spirit bomb

Best answers
Well.... Pl does effect Sprit Bomb the higer PL the bigger Area can he Get enegy from look at the Sprit bomb he maked on earth and the one on namek.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His Pl doesnt determine how far he can reach to collect energy, he made a bigger spirit bomb on namek just becuase he asked the entire universe to give him it's energy, while on earth, he just collected from planet earth. The ESF team already said they aren't going to implement features from the movies, just the series. Allthough i do agree about the deathball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom