one can say me what is the music name when krillin ''transformation''

Best answers
one can say me what is the music name when krillin ''transformation''

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The music is called something like "Andriod 18 & 19 Theme"

Ok, click here to download the music :D

Best answers
Wow, that's a damn fine tune! Are there any other ones like it (such as from the Buu saga)?

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not mod, but I know the rules:
I believe this is copyrighted music made by the artist Bruce Faulconer. And downloading them off any site and even providing download links like Jonesdaniel did is strictly warez and is not permitted on the forums. Doing things like this can put the hosted forums owners (namely ESF team) in trouble. So this is a strict no-no. If you want to listen to it, go buy it in a music store.

On Topic:
Yup that tune is awesome, Vegetto theme is good as well. It's all available in the official DBZ soundtrack cd's by Funimation.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by grOOvy
I'm not mod, but I know the rules:
I believe this is copyrighted music made by the artist Bruce Faulconer. And downloading them off any site and even providing download links like Jonesdaniel did is strictly warez and is not permitted on the forums. Doing things like this can put the hosted forums owners (namely ESF team) in trouble. So this is a strict no-no. If you want to listen to it, go buy it in a music store.

On Topic:
Yup that tune is awesome, Vegetto theme is good as well. It's all available in the official DBZ soundtrack cd's by Funimation.
Well, gr00vy is absolutely correct, the passing around of copyright material for free is strictly frowned upon here. Now that you know the title of the song, however, you can easily obtain it through getting a hold of a DBZ soundtrack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom