Modifying help

Best answers
hey,im been making ESF to my own custom liking,but i need one program to complete it, i need a VRML 2 or .wrl viewer or something,i wanna change the color of when the model turns SSJ,the spining yellow aura i wanna change into red,do you think you guys could help me?

-Shadz

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for us.. The WRL only changed the model.. not the color..
in order to change the color.. you gotta find the right sprite in the sprites directory and you gotta everwrite it with your own made sprite.

Best answers
Also, to change the model you need 3dsm or Milkshape. I suggest you get a mod to move this thread there or something. In the meantime, I'm not sure how to change the color, it's possible it's a sprite. Get the sprite viewer and the sprite wizard here.

Best answers
I have a sprite viewer and wizard,i use them all the time, but i dont want to change any model,ok listen

say goku is transforming,the lightning and the booming,then at the end,a yellow aura spins around him and he goes ssj,the aura that spins when he goes ssj,how do i change the color? other then that,im alset,i know how to change the normal auras color,but this i dont get

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom