Models...

Best answers
Does anyone know why all the custom models availabled (at least at redsaiyan.net) mess up when using the generic beam? Vegeta replacement models stretch out all wierd when he fires, Gohan replacement models turn around to face the monitor when it fires, and almost all models keep doing th firing animation for most of their beams until they hit. What's with this? Some kind of modeling secret only the ESF team knows?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've only seen this happen with 1 model I got, and it was a minor thing, nothing too major like the Gohan issue you outlined. At any rate, it has to do with the model, it's no conspiracy only the ESF team knows, if anything, the modelers know about it. If you see a problem like this, it's best to just contact the creator of the model/edit, and that way he/she can hammer out any such dents.

Best answers
the gohan thing happened to me was it the ssj2 model that was really *** but his arms were small so i was gona get rid of him anyway...that waas **** anyway

Best answers
Seems like all the models I try do this tho. Redsaiyan is the only source I've found, and all the models do crap like that, either that or they're sucky models in general.

Best answers
yeah my vegeta stretch out 2 but i reinstalled it and it was ok i think becose i had a beta1.0 model of bebi vegeta it does that

Best answers
Off Topic :bebi Vegeta the max size for a sig is 200x500(HxW) ours is way to big

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom