"The Piccolo Point"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is something that popped into the back of my head while playing as Piccolo. If you use SBC to kill people and raise PL, it takes a long time until it does enough damage to raise it effectively. I call the "line" when it starts to work the "Piccolo point." I find this point to be at around 1,300,000-1,400,000. Before that, I can barely kill anyone with SBC, after that, I can kill everyone, and with ease. Suddenly, I find myself at about 1,800,000 where I was just at 1,350,000ish.

And that's today's story.

Best answers
uhhhh sure......why was this posted? i mean intresting fact and all but does it really amke a difference?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I feel it is very important. I also have another theory, about renzoku..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by GMan
I feel it is very important. I also have another theory, about renzoku..
which is.....................?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it's a secret! SO THERE!

Best answers
I like secrets.

I think the SBC is still pretty tough even before you reach the higher power levels. Plus it has the advantages of an 'unattatched' beam.

Best answers
lol, sBC isnt that hard, i mean its just one teleport in some direction or turbo, or just release the fly button, then it wont hit you, i mean its kinda slow moving and cant be redirected

but yes if its a good piccolo player, he usaly fires a masenko at you while trying to dodge the SBC.... but thats another story,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you're Vegeta, I've noticed that the PL gain you get back from Renzoku is really whack. Example: I've just entered a server, and there is an SSJ Vegeta. He'll charge a Big bang, I'll shoot renzoku at him and the dumbass blows himself up. I gain like, 50,000 pl. Wtf. Then, a goku with 1,300,000 PL will be charing a kameha and I do the same thing to him when he explodes. I get something like 200,000 PL. *How does that make sense?* I'm thinking that maybe there is a PL gaining 'curve', like if the guy is higher PL than you but not insanely higher, you'll gain more PL, than if, say, he had 10 M pl and you killed me. Of course.. I once made a Ki blob where a non-transed Cell was firing an SBC and almost everyone on the map died (we were near the arena in cell_day) and I gained almost 400k. Anyway, there you go, leeching *******s.

Best answers
Um, this is already known.
The more damage you do, the more PL you get.

If you charge a full charged kamehemaha at a guy and you hit him full in normal form. You get alot of PL.
Why? Because it does alot of damage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you read what I wrote? You're talking about something else.

Why would a normal goku kameha do more damage than SSJ vegeta with 4m+ pl doing a big bang?

Best answers
You talk about making a Ki blob, the guy blows himself up. B00000m goes the Ki blob, b000m goes the guy.

:rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhmm.........? AND WHATS YOUR POINT? BUT WOULDN'T THE KI BLOB WITH THE BIG BANG DO MORE DMG = MORE PL?

Lol can anyone else help me out here? He isn't making sense to me.

Best answers
Now, that's the way to spam, everyone knows that Kamehemaha does more damage.
But it seems you didn't know that, odd.

Big bang is just a quick attack.
Final flash could explode a whole map on a fully charged Ki blob.
Oh well....... :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I find it hard to believe that a BBA does less damage than a kameha, considering I sometimes fool around when I'm bored on the esforces servers and shoot BBA's at the center of the map, usually killing three or four people easily. If I try the same thing with a Kameha at the center of the map, I have to aim it directly at someone to kill them. The radius of BBA is bigger, and does more damage.

Not enough for you? How about I ask one of the devs?

GravitonSurge (7:58:54 PM): what would do more damage? a big bang from SSJ vegeta, fully charged, or a kameha from regular goku, full
pcjoexxx [edited this in case he doesnt want it public] (7:59:17 PM): big bang from ssj vegeta, pl's going to be x2, heh

Best answers
Does he even play the game?
I've barely seen him play on any of the servers, so how can he say that?

I always got more PL when I kill somebody with a Kamehemaha, maybe the blast radius or damage strength is different.
So hah, in advance.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay now that I've proved you wrong, I'm just going to ask for this to be closed because you've ended up making us spam it into oblivion. Way off topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom