mouse problem

Best answers
Guys I got a problem. A small one,but none the less....
I recently purchased a mouse with 5 buttons. two on each side, the regular two that are present on every mouse, and the last button is the wheelclicking button. The problem I have is with the first two I mentioned. I cant use them in esf. Two days ago i could but then I made the controls default. When I wanted to adjust them and insert the two extra buttons, it didn't show mouse buttons 4 and 5, but mouse3. So now I have three buttons that are all recognized as mouse3. If anyone can help me.....

Thanks in advance

Khaddafi

Best answers
If there's software that came with the mouse, close it when you play esf. If it says mouse 3 when you use the controls thing, dont use that. Simply type in the console: bind mouse4 "command". (with qoutes)

Best answers
Originally posted by ssmartin
If there's software that came with the mouse, close it when you play esf. If it says mouse 3 when you use the controls thing, dont use that. Simply type in the console: bind mouse4 "command". (with qoutes)
I see. Thanks a lot man I really needed those two extra buttons.

Best answers
Id love to have 2 side mouse buttons :)
THe bindings i have in mind are limitless lol

Best answers
They sometimes get in the way, really. If you have to turn left fast, for example, and did that and also hit the mouse button you binded to, say, ascend, you start to ascend in the middle of melee. I just use the defaults for mostly everything.

Best answers
I never use default, always customise my own settings, but althought my mouse has 3 buttons (left, right, and wheelie) but if i press f10 to be binded it says mouse4 :S

Best answers
Originally posted by Shinkawa
I never use default, always customise my own settings, but althought my mouse has 3 buttons (left, right, and wheelie) but if i press f10 to be binded it says mouse4 :S
Once again, just type "bind f10 command" in the console.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom