Why no Androids in ESF?

Best answers
Well since ESF is based upon the DBZ series, I see no reason that there is not an Android in the game? This would add more players to the evil side...seems that ESF has more good players than evil, the only real evil people are Freiza, Cell and Buu if you dont count the last few Buu episodes.

Best answers
they migt add them later, u can recommmend this if u want to. plus theres a 18 and 17 in wokr right now so go chek them out in the model section k? good.

Best answers
I think they didn't add the androids because they wern't in the show very long but they might add them in later releases

Best answers
They were in the Android and Cell saga (they're 2 diff sagas right?) but still they were in DBZ

Best answers
ya but dont forget they dont have their own attack (beam) ... its why i dont think they will release them in future version of ESF ...

Best answers
you can always make them up, I.E never saw Piccolo use scatter shot, or vegeta use renzoku,

how about the time the androids used ??? in hidden episode ??? lol, android 16 had this beam come out of his hand when he took it out, all androids have a bomb within them...etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom