ESF 1.1 Loophole?

Best answers
well, im ssj trunks and a goku blasts a kamehameha at me. well, naturally i block and try to get into a block struggle. alas, it blew up anyway! i asked the player how, and he said he was 'beam jumpin'! is this suppose to be in the game? if anyone can void out a block struggle than all is lost! (well not all but a fun part of the game is)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Erm, if someone beam jumps and then lets go of the jump it detonates, yep. I didn't realize this worked during a BS, though. That's probably a bug.

Best answers
it is very fun to do that but when somone does it to me...well it is not cool...

Best answers
I think if you initiate a beam jump off a player, it will detonate regardless if they are blocking or not if you release jump.

Best answers
well i guess well be seeing a lot more of this since you announced it!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DAMMIT. I was hoping NO ONE WOULD BRING THIS UP IN PUBLIC.

Now I will never blockstruggle again. >:0\

Best answers
yeah, I have known of this ever since I have fought against the new bots, very cheap.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
This is what i do....When someone does this to you, look for the bar on the right side of screen. If you dont see it then hes doin beam jump on you and you can move away while hes doin it. So the best thing to do is teleport really fast to get out of the blast radious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom