Sounds/bots?

Best answers
I'm new to the forum, so excuse my n00bness. I just downloaded the 1.1 version, and I noticed how some of the sounds are different, most in a rather negative way. For example, Vegeta's new Final Flash sound seems lacking. Originally it suited the power of FF, but now it sounds pretty pathetic, almost like some fanboy acting in a bad skit at the A-Kon. Also, I think Big Bang sounded better in the original, now it sounds like he's giving an order to someone named "Big Bang". The only other problem I noticed is Gohan's Masenko, which (in my opinion) sounds pretty weak. Does anyone else think some of the original sounds were better? Is there any way to manually change them back?

Also, I tried to install the ESF bots from the main site, but it gets about 99% through, then says that a .dll file is missing, then screws up ESF so I have to reinstall THAT. Any advice?

Best answers
changeing sounds is easy enough, just go into your esf directory in windows explorer, then find the sounds folder somewhere in their and inside it are all the sound files (*.wav's) for each sound in the game, bar music, to replace them simply overwrite them with another sound file and change the name to the original one. as for the bots dll problem i have no idea what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom