Hooray For Harsens

MaX

Best answers
good job on the After Image guys :)...muhaha lokk out whne im ssjgoku now. look like 3 gokus with a kameha lol.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
TRIFORM TECHNIEK!

oohh oops just teleporting.

it big improvement, way better then those gray particles.

Best answers
Yeah good job. But if you are for example goku and you teleport real quickly there will be a hole line of gokus. That is gonna be weird.

Best answers
yeah great job thats so much better than the big white pixels :-D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
this really needed a topic its not that big of a deal :S

Best answers
Then why did you bother replying? Hell, why did you read the thread? It was pretty obvious what it was going to be about.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's going to be laggy as hell, personally, and that's it's totally unnecessary (they usually just disappear in the show, not much of this after image stuff, at least from what I've seen). It's just unnecessary eye candy. A better charge sprite for the Final Flash, or righting the transparency on the Gallit Gun, or fixing the server crashing shield/disc bugs would have been better news to me.

I just worry that it will choke the framerate is all. But I guess we'll see, won't we?

Best answers
lol I thought they were fixing the shield/disc bugs already in 1.2

either way yeah I think it would eat fps,but it depends if its an entity drawn in the engine or just some special effect....but we'll have to wait and see,until then....we only get our hopes up on the advanced melee system....

Best answers
Bleh it is there mod be happy they doing it. eye candy is always good. *is grumpy cause he still not left on vaction* I for one am happy about the shadow image myself. Eye candy always welcome :)

Best answers
Don't realy like it, but i guess we should see it ingame to judge it realy...
but indeed as SaiyanPrideXIX said this will L A G ... poor little pc * looks at his pc *

Best answers
Eye candy = good, huge amount of polys from rapid teleporting = bad. If it ends up kiling framerate, there should be an option to go back to the old style.

It looks awesome though, I am really looking forward to it. Keep it up!

Best answers
yeah man this roxxx...i really like it1!!!KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SaiyanPrideXIX
I think it's going to be laggy as hell, personally, and that's it's totally unnecessary (they usually just disappear in the show, not much of this after image stuff, at least from what I've seen). It's just unnecessary eye candy. A better charge sprite for the Final Flash, or righting the transparency on the Gallit Gun, or fixing the server crashing shield/disc bugs would have been better news to me.

I just worry that it will choke the framerate is all. But I guess we'll see, won't we?
When it comes to that kind of concern, I just keep my chin up and hope that if it does choke out fps, that it ties in with the fxquality \o/

At any rate, I do like the way this afterimage idea is coming along, props to hars and all other involved, it's really looking nice.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I dont think that it will increase the lag THAT much cuz its transparent. It's not an entity where u can bump into it. I could be wrong, but like they all say 'We'll see'.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well think of gr00vy and her teleporting lol watch the battle every 2 second -10 fps

Best answers
HarSens : the after image idea you have done is great BUT.
The game will be full of after images everytime someone teleports which does not happen in dbz.
After images should be a 2nd method of teleport (perhaps the F key could be used for after image)
Then current teleport could be changed to as someone suggested "teleport lines" instead of white dots.
Im not just trying to say my own little idea that "i think this...blah blah"
But i want to make sure the next patch does well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If anything, the transparency effect would make it worse. But we still have no clue how it works anyways...so I guess we just have to wait and see.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, gr00vy is a HE and im sure he isnt the only one that teleports all over the shop, cause i know i do and i think this after image will be damn cool (like when Gohan was fighting Dabura)

Best answers
in the words or Arnold Swarceneggar (or however that is spelt)

"Stop whining!"

hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom