Best Scores

Best answers
I was playing the other day after about a week long break and started doing pretty well, I believe my best score with Goku was 106-4. Anyways, seeing as I'm not all that great I'm certain some other players have some pretty impressive screenshots. Especially foresay, gr00vy or brolli ^^ I've never played with gr00vy but the last time I played brolli..being like a month ago he was totally whooping everyone. Anyways, enjoy and let's get some impressive scores here :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ive played against you... you use the melee exploit 100% of the time and beam spam :p. Ive gotten 124/22 with 100% melee and maybe some kiblobs

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do have nice screenshots, but I don't believe getting scores of 100's with a few deaths actually matters. Anyone can score off n00bs. If you want to prove yourself, duel some good players and keep screenshots of that. Now THAT is worth showing. But sorry, I'm not interested in displaying mine publicly.

Best answers
This is a little off-topic, but UltraPerfectCell, are you in [CKB]? THere's someone who has a Cell-themed name like that who always goes spectator on esforces servers. Is that you? Cuz he seems to play like you did when i fought you before.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Im in a clan I never knew it lol.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Same here groovy... I've met up with a couple decent people sence 1.1 came out but only a couple... I've been wondering where you guys went. One day I saw a server with a password looked who was in it and its all z members and possibly you or brolli (can't remember who).... I just kept on saying "I wish i had the password"... I've gotten outragous scores but it means nothing because no one really gives me a fight. I'm not saying I'm incredibly good, I'm just saying that I'm good enough to deal with all the noobs spamming beams and then trying to tripple team me. I'm good at handling more than one person in this game a lot more than others. Usually I can take anyone 1vs1 in any game but with esf its just a little different. I can still find an edge over someone after playing for like 10 or 15 minutes but not right away with other people. To end this abruptly... Where the hell are you guys playing???? I konw I played you cell but I kind of sucked when I did that lol. Nothing against your skill but I really wasn't playing to the best of my ability ( i really hate making excuses too :(...

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
These always just lead to flame wars and spamming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom