Do u think vegeta and krillen take to long to transform??

do u think vegeta and krillen take to long to trans

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe so

• Total voters
Best answers
vote wheather u think vegeta and krilen take to long to trans. i think they do it take me about 40-56 min to trans with vegeta and krillen....i nevr got to mystec in 1.1 :)

almostdeleted

A
Nah, buu is easy, just make people donuts ^^. 100,000 in a sec.

Thats why buu ruls..

Best answers
Even if buu took forever, he still keeps his form and never has to change again, so stop complaining :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the PL gain should be a little bit easier, cause it IS really tough to change with Krillin, Vegeta, or Buu sometimes (if there's no n00balicious donuts in the game with you). What I really love, though, is how when I first change with Vegeta, he is DIESED. hehe. So it kind of makes me appreciate SSJ more...even though nowadays everyone and their mother plays gohan or Trunks...

Best answers
WTF is DIESED?

Vegeta takes the perfect amount of time to trans, considering how powerful he gets after he does. Krillin takes waaaaaaay to long now, I haven't seen a transed Krillin in 1.1 ever. Everyone else takes about the right amount of time in relation to how powerful they get.

Best answers
Depends what the server's map duration times. In the server Reality Check 1.1, I can trans with Krillin cuz I dont think map ever changes if so its about every 2 hours lol.

Anyways Krillin is probably the weaker fighter in this mod(even in dbz) thats why you have to work your way up and hard to become stronger! faster!

Vegeta is ok for pl req to trans. Buu is easy as well, knock people down, candy> donut ;)
Even if he doesnt have donut, his starting PL, HP, and Speed and attacks make him abled to go against ssjs, cept you cant teleport as much with him due to weaker ki.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can trans with krillin in around 40 minutes. It helps when you take off mp_plcatchup. Then when you die like every 20 kills you don't get set back a couple 100,000 pl... As soon as I update my server config it will have multiple power struggles on, mp_plcatchup off, and timelimit set to an hour. As right now its default. I hope some of you better players check it out sometime. I've only seen Mr. Satan in there so far...

Best answers
I voted yes, but only for Krillin. Vegeta doesn't take all that long really, he has 10,000,000 less PL to gain. Buu takes longer than Vegeta, although for him it's a fair amount, because he starts off strong and has candy attack.

Best answers
I think it takes too long....
half the time you cannot ascend because the server changes map or crashes...

Best answers
Definately yes for Krillin. I cannot transform as him, nor have I seen anyone transformed as him as long as 1.1 is out, and I used to be able to all the time. It's because of that wack "average PL of the server" thing that sets you back when you die. It's total crap. I hate it. Maybe you should be less inclined to gain PL if you are above the average, but you definately shouldn't lose it.

Best answers
I've transformed multiple times as krillin, it is hard though, both on the PT server, and on Scorcher's server.
The catchup variable makes a huge difference.
The crashes do make krillin hard to transform as, but lately I've seen less crashes myself.
Once krillin transforms, he is easily the best though, so I think it balances out like that.

Best answers
Havent been on Scorcher's server.
But yea PT server doesnt have enuff time to let u be mystic krillin, maybe in Reality Check, or maybe PT's admins can maybe up map durations into 1 hr 20 min? hah for longer battles ;)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is a pain for Krillin to transform, although Vegeta is just fine. But it's true what SaiyanPrideXIX said, everyone is either Gohan or Trunks these days. I myself am hooked to Trunks these days.

Originally posted by Snow1586
I think Trunks trans with Majin Vegete woulod OWN.
And how is that related to the topic? I'm sorry, but I didn't get that.

Best answers
Originally posted by grOOvy
It is a pain for Krillin to transform, although Vegeta is just fine. But it's true what SaiyanPrideXIX said, everyone is either Gohan or Trunks these days. I myself am hooked to Trunks these days.

And how is that related to the topic? I'm sorry, but I didn't get that.
Lol remember when 1.0 was still out no one in there right mind would pick trunks. hehe But I say that krillian takes way to much to trans you will have to lose a lot in the begining which I hate.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The reason why Krillin takes forever to transform is because he is done with. He will not have anymore additions. He is "COMPLETE." He has the same amount of time, or maybe less, as it takes for Goku to go possibly ss3. :smile:

Best answers
Originally posted by killuA p0M
The reason why Krillin takes forever to transform is because he is done with. He will not have anymore additions. He is "COMPLETE." He has the same amount of time, or maybe less, as it takes for Goku to go possibly ss3. :smile:
if u r really rite then that wil unbalince esf alot cause we all no ssj3 goku can beat the living snot out of mystec krillen and he'll have a higher ki pool cause hes ssj3 and krillen wil only have a ssj1 ki pool:p

Best answers
Well, Krillin, once transformed, still has another CF level to go through.... so perhaps another transformation somewhere? o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom