im sorry for making a new thread out of this

Best answers
It has come to my attention that Death has been complaining about my server, sorry Death i know you werent cheating i just made a excuse your attitude stunk and you tranforme killed a few times also mark wouldnt shut up swearing telling me to kick you... also i am a n00b this mod is relativly new and there are still many new joiners, i spend the time making amx admin acounts and hosting and if your nice enough il let you be a admin, my server im very proud of people adding me on msn because my server is good makes me feel good also hehe a very low ping =D
sorry man come back anytime but this isnt the place to complain, complain to me next time please! :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This shouldn't be in ESF chat really, more of an off-topic post.

Best answers
the fact that it should be in off topic doesnt really matter, no mods have moved it yet so its fine.

btw poo man, wut name do u play as?i might like to join ur server as i am a nice guy when i can be, and wouldnt mind being an admin, but i cant til i reinstall hl
i waiting for 1.2 to install hl again and dl esf, i want some free space on my comp for a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom