How good is this game?

Best answers
i used to play bidforpower but when i was serching for rc5 i came
on a message board and it said bfp sux and i admit it its been abandoned many sites and he gaved links to here and the unreal tournament mod also(not complete yet) well ho many times its better am currently downloading half life(i know full version i am donwloading full version)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by computer addic
i used to play bidforpower but when i was serching for rc5 i came
on a message board and it said bfp sux and i admit it its been abandoned many sites and he gaved links to here and the unreal tournament mod also(not complete yet) well ho many times its better am currently downloading half life(i know full version i am donwloading full version)
Welcome to the ESF Forums and the ESF Community, ESF is a great game and I'm sure you'll enjoy it a lot. :)

Since you're new, here's some tips from one forum member to another:

1.) Flaming/talking bad about another mod is frowned upon by the moderating team of the ESF forums. (You were talking about bfp)
2.) Warez talk, etc is also not permitted on these forums. To the best of my knowledge, you need to buy the official Half-Life CD for this mod, not download the full version from somewhere.
3.) Read the stickies, get to know the rules and the mods. It'll help you out in the long run.

Hope you enjoy your ESF Experience. Have fun! :yes:

Best answers
yes, i would have to agree that this is the best dbz mod so far. I have played a quake 3 mod ( i think it was vegeta's bid for power) and DMZ (another half life mod that looks like crap and has serious bugs). So i would go for this one. It kicks ass. I salute the esf staff. I also no no dissing on dmz but the noob has the right to know.

Best answers
will i need counter strike or half life or they are the same ? will i need the cd after
i instal whit the real copy?
oh and by the way if my grammar seems bad ask me i will try to type slower and more accurate

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just go to the nearest games store near you and get a copy of Half Life and install that.

Then download 1.1.1.0 HL Update.

Then install ESF 1.1 Beta full version: http://www.esforces.com/files.php

Best answers
you only need half life not counter strike. I think coutner strikes an addon for half-life, but i dont know. Then you should download the half life update. I think the current version is 1.1.1.0. Which is about 100 megs. Then you need to download esf beta 1.1 which i think is a 100 megs so you better be on broadband. and no halflife doesnt requre the cd to be in. But it does have a serail. But if you own the game putting the cd in would be no problem. But if you borrowing the cd from a friend then 1 that is illegal and 2 you cant vs him becuase you have the same serail. I am not suggesting anything its just an educated guess. Your gramar is fine. mine isnt.

Best answers
yeah man esf rulezzz dmz is crap, Dbsd suckz 2:D also a hlmod! but its lame! BID is crap i say its 2 boring to play.... i think ESF realy is the best! als it takes long to transform but that makes it kewl i say:)

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont bash other mods, each mod has a lot of time and work put into it, a litle respect for it wouldn't hurt, that and it's forbidden on this forum, read the stickues

Best answers
he will,but BFP wasnt crap until well....you get the idea

but yeah,enjoy the forum and the game,and remember,dont hog that block button and dont bash other mods,follow teh rules and yeah....one day you'll get a similar post count as me :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How funny, I was looking for rc5 when I came acroos a person saying BFP suz and ESF ownz, so I clicked the link and was amazed. Trust me ESF is the best DBZ mod currently out.

Scruffie

S
Hey guys, that's not fair, DMZ is looking pretty good nowadays, and 'songokussm' :

"I also no no dissing on dmz but the noob has the right to know."

No, he has the right to make the choice for himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom