New Gohan Preview

Best answers
Well some kid named kourni or somethign like that didnt believe i was the real metro-tek in a esf server so i told him look on the foums im going to prview the new gohan which im going to do now this is a wip,,, and plz people if u see someone in the server name [ESF]Metro-tek THAT IS ME!!!!

Best answers
Met sup man its me deathshadow how ya doing man? oh and the gohan is phat dude:yes:

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha yea that facial expression is awesome! That might actually make Gohan a bit intimidating.

Off-topic:
Remember when I first met you tek? I didn't believe you were in the team either! That was December, I think. =P

🍂 Regular
Best answers
I love it TCiccarelli, keep up the good work :yes:

(BTW: I recently found out on mIRC that, a lot of didn't know you were Metro-Tek)

Best answers
jesus in 4 mins there was 6 posts... i can tell this skin people are finally liking

Best answers
yep very good skin, makes him um....uhhh...well not really scary, shockin i guess haha. nice it looks good though.

Best answers
yeha man this skin roxxxx it is very good!!very intimidating:p!!!Keep it up i love to see the new gohan!!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice one ,i especially like the expression on his face.

Best answers
I love the skin style, but maybe add a bit more shading to his cheek area, or is there a limit to how much shading you can do for the HL engine? ( i forgot the colour limit :scared: )

Best answers
gotta luv it,but asomehow I think the hair dont got no skin?Nah it looks great :)

can't wait to see some ingame pics

Best answers
Very nice work on the face, looks alot better then the current one. This one looks alot more like gohan. maby just a bit of work in the hair and you'll be done, great work on the face thoe, i love it:yes:

Best answers
Yeah its a great face the hair looks a little off but you gotta love the face

Best answers
maybe its just me but i think the hair was draw on just to give the face a more finished look, if not then ooops, don't mean to insult but it looks a bit rough :-/

Best answers
O his sneer is great, but either its a badangle or his hair looks messed up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom