cheater?

Best answers
I was just playing on a server where a guy was in spectator mode but was playing in game and when he did melee attacks he could hit you from VERY far away. Whats up with this? cheater?

Best answers
i guess i dunno, maybe u didnt see him comin, or maybe he hit u and teleported away, it could have been alot of things, and he might have been a cheater....although u rarely find them.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Playing as a spectator is a bug that is often exploited by some ESF players.
Advantage: You can kill anyone.
Disadvantage: You can get killed by anyone.

As far as the cheater thing... dunno what you're talking about. What you're talking about, attacking from "VERY far away", I don't think that exists. You could be confusing him tele-charging to hit you.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL, how did I know I would see this posted in the morning... He's talking about ultraperfectcell teleporting up to him and hitting him like you thought groovy. They were in my server and he wouldn't stop complaining that cell was cheating after I repeatedly told him he wasn't.

I recommend closing this thread so that flaming doesn't start...

Best answers
It the lag sometime you see the guy hit you from a far distance happens a lot in esf. Or it could have been a tele kick to the face ;)

Best answers
Also if he has any mod installed, he can "slap" you.

Best answers
I wouldnt dismiss him immediately. I've seen something that will hit you with melee from about 30 feet away, and they didnt even move (of course, this person was Devil, so I guess thats a different circumstance, lol.)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He didn't cheat. You can only slap if admin mod is on the server and I don't have admin mod. Discussion finis.

Best answers
I wouldnt dismiss him immediately. I've seen something that will hit you with melee from about 30 feet away, and they didnt even move (of course, this person was Devil, so I guess thats a different circumstance, lol.)
Wow, you give this prick Devil more credit than he deserves.
All he does/know is how to crash a server and you make him sound like some godly hacker with all these hacks in his disposal lol.

You/he/she could of been lagging.
Your enemy could of teleported his way across the map.
or
He was form 2, and if it was form2 krillin or buu then hed dash at you lightning fast.

I was in this server today and this player: SSJ was saying I had this hack where I hit people form 20 feet away using melee. I laughed throughout the whole map duration that I started doing bad. I was buu btw, and teleported my way thru enemies + when i turned form2... well you experienced players know how that is.

So far ive been accused of:
God hack
Speed hack
Aimbot
PL hack
Scripts
-teleport script all the way to made up scripts
Wallhack
and other weird sh1t! This being able to hit people from 20 feet away using melee is 1 of the worst and funniest accusations. I told the accuser to spectate me and record some demos instead of bsing to themselves. Nothing happened but the usual flame and accusations about that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol.. i pretty much been called all of those, i came across devil and this 30 foot meelee hack could exsist, mainly becuase, he was non ssj, he called himself mr.smo, whitch confuzzled me, but the creator of the server told me not to him him otherwise he'll hack like crazy, so i hit him, he starting hitting me like crazy... but what really worried me was he stood on the top of the battle arena, looked at me, and hit me without moving, then a sec after while i was still flying form the hit, he did it again.. and again.. and again, a full combo without moving... i was pinging at 100 and he was 75, so it wasnt lag... then he changed his name... to beserk devil... ooo... rather ironic dont you think? anyways, he was still smacking me around without moving from his spot, and the server overflowed... seemed strange.. but then im strange ^_^

Best answers
You sure he wasnt form 2? Nor has packs of Senzu Beams? Nor Teleported to u like crazy?

Ive been told that i attack other players from like 20-30 feet away, does that mean i have this so called hack? lol

Maybe the coders can give us their insight.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like the slap command from admin mod. He probably was an admin of a server and was using it. Now someone is probably going to reply and say, how could HE be an admin, well there are more people than devil that are asshats, and would easily make a server to mess around with people.

Best answers
hey masterasia, at least u didnt get the privelege of being called Devil, i mean damn, some people, geez, i was krillin and i transformed within 5 minutes ppl are calling me devil and a pl hacker, and the realy reason was, i look around for the strongest guy, and chase his ass down until i kill him, and the strongest was like 4,900,000 pl(the host was doing good), and i get all this ****, who here is sick of people screaming at ppl and calling them hackers, cheaters, or any other bs? i know i am, esf team, wanna throw adminmod INTO the 1.2 download? so it doesnt happen, or make sumpin where if someone says sumpin like U cheating mother f***er!!, or u hack like a *****, something that has to do with false accusations, they get auto-kicked by the server

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why dont they just do something where if someone put to many commands into the server they are auto kicked/banned?

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Phatslugga
Sounds like the slap command from admin mod. He probably was an admin of a server and was using it. Now someone is probably going to reply and say, how could HE be an admin, well there are more people than devil that are asshats, and would easily make a server to mess around with people.
If you read my post above I already said that I don't have adminmod on my server. Cell just kicked the crap out of him and he whined about it. Thats about it. This is a noob whining to the community because the we've all been *****ing about devil and cheaters and blah blah blah. I know I'm not a mod but I really think this should be closed. I have already explained what happened.

Best answers
Sounds like the slap command from admin mod.
Ok, so you saying i have admin mod command too? I play at PT's server 98% of my ESF times. That server doesnt have admin mod nor do i have mods. Still i get accused of hitting people 20-30 ft away roflmao.

Best answers
you know ive been called for all the hacks that are named out there, even ones that i never herd of or never known were called that.

i pull a 4 hit combo on someone and they call me a hacker.
i pull a 2 hit combo and somone calls me ahacker just because they dont think its possible.

im getting real annoyed by being called a hacker just because of my techniques
skills.
:-\

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i remember master asia getting accused, last night. lol. that was funny.

*edit* to prove it, i remember you picking trunks and piccolo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom