meleeing

Best answers
how do people melee so well?

some of the people that ive meleed with always hit me. i dont get how you guys do that. the only time i can actually hit someone is when they are gathering energy for a spirit bomb or something.
everytime i swoop at someone the same time they swoop at me, i always get it. and blocking is weird, i can block, but some melee attacks dont get blocked.

is there some kind of meleeing bot out or something? cuz its either that, or some people are extremely good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just gotta get some skill. :) Im one of those really good people. :eek:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by 1_heart_boobies
how do people melee so well?

some of the people that ive meleed with always hit me. i dont get how you guys do that. the only time i can actually hit someone is when they are gathering energy for a spirit bomb or something.
everytime i swoop at someone the same time they swoop at me, i always get it. and blocking is weird, i can block, but some melee attacks dont get blocked.

is there some kind of meleeing bot out or something? cuz its either that, or some people are extremely good.
lol you arent on the wc3x beta forums are you

anyway.. whoever has the most full KI bar will win in a headon in melee. Powerlevel has nothing to do with it, just how much KI is left in your bar by percentage. Transed ppl have an advantage because they burn half the amount of KI.

Best answers
for how long have you been playing?
all games are hard at first! many people had the game since the first beta release (and even before that .. the alpha releaes) so they practiced for a long time.

i remember when i first got cs, it took me ages just to be able to "kill" someone.

Best answers
hehe....actually, i am the guy in the war3x beta. that game pisses me off right now. i hate statues....

how do you know about the full ki bar thing?
who are you in the TFT forum?
is there a guide that i could look at on the internet?

ive been playing for 2 weeks...when was the beta released?

Best answers
........i like using trunks.....

he can transform really fast, but his attacks suck, you have to stand still when shooting that weird hand movement beam and the blue one...

Best answers
People who melee really well (not counting the one who sit and wait for you to attack) is b/c they play the game A LOT and thats what you pretty much have to do to become good at this game or any other.... you learn from experience so if you really want to be good get out there and start trying anything you can think of that might work =P

Best answers
the only thing you gotta do to be good at melee is not lose:laff:

But really when ever you swoop at some one, do not go head on, and while you swoop hold down right click to hit them when you close enough

Best answers
I just read the beta 1.1 manual just now, and on the melee part, it said to hold down the right botton while swooping.

is that really what you are supposed to do? cuz ive been clicking the right bottom rapidly all the time. other times, i wait until i am right in front of them before before right clicking.

i like this forum alot, and this is only my 5th post or so. in the TFT forums, people always get flamed, and i flame people back also.

Best answers
Alway's follow the manual.
If you keep tapping your mouse button, then it that 1 second delay you are vulnerable (right word?) too melee attacks.
Just use MANUAL way (which i never follow:D)

Best answers
yeah, i just started to follow the manual, and i am doing a lot better now. i dont get too frustrated anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom