ssj2

mac

Best answers
K I was playin someone in a game and he went ssj2. He stayed like that until he died. Can u tell me how he did that.. He said it was something about a code in the console.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was a trick. It is impossible to go ssj2 in esf as it is not even coded into the game. You can only go to ssj 1 in the current version of esf. If anyone tells you other wise they are lying and don't believe them.

Best answers
Hsu's right. But to furhter emphasize it, this is how he did it. If you happen to have Mr. Satan's Script for esf, there's a feature called mega ac/dc (ascend/descend). If you happened to do this while you were ssj, the model would stay ssj but your pl would go back to being normal. Then, you simply ascend and it would look like you were going ssj2. Its really a simple trick that cheap ppl use to scare the noobs... But there will be a ssj2 in 1.x.

Scruffie

S
And, if it was a model change, he probably just used a custom model.

Best answers
lol its funny to see people when they see your screen that yoru a ssj3 (only on lan) and they ask how lol, custom models are fun

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
wait a min!!! If the other guy added a NEW model.. only HE can see the new model.. inpossible for the other other guys.

Best answers
But he also could have just changed it to a "normal" ssj model and everyone could have seen it. But i do see what you mean Shinkawa, lol

Best answers
Yes, but, umm this thread is about a month old and ssj 2 in beta 1.2 was revealed about an hour ago :p

Best answers
switch, only YOU can see the custom models you're using! no matter what you change....

Best answers
No, not custom models. Defaults. In the console type "model 'model name'"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom