Other Mods?????

Best answers
I was just wonderin, since i cant wait for the 1.2 to come out is there some other DBZ mod out there that i can play to fill the time between the 1.1 and 1.2 release??? I'll take anything but DMZ cause that is just a discrase of a mod, everything is good, i love the multiple transformations (btw that is what esf is missing more than 2 transformations) but the characters movments just kill the whole thing.

So gemme a shout in my pm box or just answer here.
Lata everyone

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea I dled DMZ and I saw the first character... omg I was laughing out of my seat. You could wait a could months (years) for my mod (Star trek Nemesis) to come out ^^

Best answers
Actually I think DMZ is the only other DBZ half life Mod out really I know there are tons in devolopment.

Heree see for you self this is the best place to find mod (or atleast one of the best)

http://www.moddb.com

Orz

Best answers
Originally posted by SecyMcRiblets
(btw that is what esf is missing more than 2 transformations)
You noticed? ESF is going to have more than 2 transformations eventually, but barring a miracle where elves sneak into their computer system and completely finishing creating ESF overnight, it's not going to be happening soon.

Oh, and you shouldn't make fun of DMZ. It's a perfectly acceptable alternative mod with very creative, innovative graphical representations, such as making Krillin larger than Piccolo to illustrate how his dramatic sense of self-perception is a crutch in his views of the outside geophysical world.

Best answers
Well Ive played DMZ only once and It seems ok but I will Surely version 1.8 i think since its supposed to excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom