Multiple Transformations

Should we have multiple transformations?

• More transformations

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep it the way it is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
As we all know, the transformations in ESF are pretty neat. But, i was kind of expecting more. Woudlnt u like the idea to play as SSj 2 gohan or SSJ3 Goku. Would the creators of ESF ever consider something like this. Write back and tell me what u think of this idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The ESF team is planning on putting in more transformations in future releases, just wait and be patient.

And you should use the search button before you post things like this to see if there is an answer, its asked quite a bit, you just have to look around.

Best answers
This is sort of a point-less poll. The esf team will put multiple transformations in the future. Next time focus on threads other than the ones you make, and realize that your question may be already answered has been said countless times.

Best answers
While it would be nice to have multiple transformations, dont you ppl think it would throw the gameplay outta wack? It would eventually get to the stage that the Saiyans dominate everything! Poor old Piccolo and the other chrs with one other transform level would have to have transforms made up for them O_O

I think maybe it would go as far as ssj2? SSJ2 being stronger but slower? Imagine if they put in the other transforms, htf are you going to control an ssj3 goku swooping at a swoop speed of 700? 350 on krillin is already pretty damn fast :\

Best answers
zolmaster: i do not agree... not every char should have his own three trans, maybe they could do it like this:
saiyins, transformations
non-saiyins (re: krillin, picolo) 1 transformation, faster pl gain. kioken ability (for krillin) to boost his pl at kost of ki.

Best answers
STOP MAKING SO MANY THREADS!!!!! WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO JUST GAIN POSTS!

God i hate spam someone make it stop where are the super admins...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom