Something new for buu

Best answers
Well you all know buu has the candy attack. But u can never eat the candy. In the episodes, Buu turns vegeto into candy and eats him. What does it do! IT GIVES HIM MORE STRENGTH. would they ever consider of giving the character who's using buu an extra Ki bonus if they turn someone into candy? just a little like prob 10,000 Ki or 20,000. just a considereration. nothing to argue about.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
............ LOL

Sorry but LOL

*cough*

Donuts add 100,000 PL per munch. A little better than 20,000.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes... and not only that but when buu turns vegetto into a jaw breaker... it doesnt give him strength, actually vegetto as the jaw breaker whoops buu good. He's so small buu cant hit him, gets frustrated and turns him back.

Orz

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ_Snickers
Well you all know buu has the candy attack. But u can never eat the candy. In the episodes, Buu turns vegeto into candy and eats him. What does it do! IT GIVES HIM MORE STRENGTH. would they ever consider of giving the character who's using buu an extra Ki bonus if they turn someone into candy? just a little like prob 10,000 Ki or 20,000. just a considereration. nothing to argue about.
Uh, this is some different DBZ you're talking about? The one where Buu eats Vegetto, becomes SSJ3 Vegetto-Gohan-Piccolo-Gotenks-Buu, travels to the afterlife on Mr. Popo's magic carpet to absorb Cell and Frieza, and then lives the rest of his life picking flowers with Dabura?

Anyway, on a more practical side, do you mean PL? Because the ki is your energy bar, the one in blue, that decreases - not the number on it, which is your power level. Seeing as I don't know what numerical value the ki is - maybe something like 1 to 100, only the coders really know - your suggestion makes no sense unless you meant that anyway.

If you did mean power level - that's already in the game. A doughnut gives you 100,000 PL, a cookie gives you full health, and chocolate gives you a full ki bar. What exactly do you mean "You can never eat the candy"? Touch it and you eat it.

Best answers
Dude Orz that was funny (I wish I could spend he rest of my life picking flowers with dabara) any ways snickers its already in the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uum.... methinks he's confused.. VERY confused....
hmmm... my guess you where other than buu, if so, only buu eats, probally because the other dbz chars dont like eating friends :p

Best answers
U KNOW WHAT IM SORRY FOR THIS *** POST, i am a noob for all u peeps who are wonderin. i just never really got a chance to play as buu or read the manual. If any of u would like to VIRTUAL SLAP me, go right ahead i will be slapping myself for my stupidity. (Slap Slap Slap Slap Slap)

Best answers
you guys are funny and i love playing as boo. there are unfortunately some people who dont know jack about what they say and therefore have no real valued input into this sort of thing. for those of you who know what you are doing and saying just keep on informing us, and those of you who dont have a clue, LISTEN & STOP SMAK TALKIN!!

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think being made fun of was enough lol. Don't worry about it. The few of us that did laugh are some of the biggest geeks this side of the equator lol.

Best answers
Ya dudes give the poor noob a break. By the way u should read the manual, Its animated. in other words they draw pictures for you, so even the lazy stupid and mentaly retarded can understand. (PLUS THE LITTLE STICK MEN LOOK REALY COOL!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom