DBZ Counter-Stike MOD

Orz

Best answers
Uh... there's no such thing as a DBZ Counter-Strike MOD? Be more specific, because that's almost a contradiction there. Counter-Strike is a mod about terrorism and counter-terrorrism. ESF, the mod whose forum you're posting in, is a mod based on DBZ. They have no similiarity to each other whatsoever, apart from the same engine, Half-Life...

Actually, it's occured to me you might mean a DBZ mod for the retail version of Counterstrike. Just download ESF 1.1 off the main page and install it as usual, it should work. (I hope.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If your talking about retail, this mod will work with it, but since I hate people who by mods instead of the real game, I wont help you. My suggestion is to buy the actual Half-Life.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Orz
Uh... there's no such thing as a DBZ Counter-Strike MOD? Be more specific, because that's almost a contradiction there. Counter-Strike is a mod about terrorism and counter-terrorrism. ESF, the mod whose forum you're posting in, is a mod based on DBZ. They have no similiarity to each other whatsoever, apart from the same engine, Half-Life...

Actually, it's occured to me you might mean a DBZ mod for the retail version of Counterstrike. Just download ESF 1.1 off the main page and install it as usual, it should work. (I hope.)
Acutally there are many CS mods now, like a superhero mod, warcraft 3 mod.. for CS, not halflife, not the retail version. It's just admin mod stuff. But its fun.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
those arent mods, those are plug ins.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, well either way there is a retail version of CS and any HL mod works with it, so to answer joshua's question, you can get this mod in the downloads section of the main site www.esforces.com

Best answers
yea well i bouth half-life platuim and have all the hl games, hl,cs,opposing force, blue shift. all on cd anyways i have like 90% of mods out there and never heard of that

Best answers
People who buy the retail version of Counter-Strike are just wasting their money. Well I hate CS with a vengence, since 90% of the players are complete idiots, and they are like a virus to the HL community. When they try out new mods, they take their n00bish, immature stupidity with them, infecting the HL community even further, polluting it.

Friends don't let friends play Counter-Strike.

Best answers
Originally posted by SuperSaiyaChris
those arent mods, those are plug ins.
What's that...what's that I hear....it's faint...oh, I think I got it.

That's the sound of hairs splitting :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom