need help

Best answers
when i try and play an internet game it wont let me, can anyone help. it will however let me play on my own offline

Best answers
make sure you connected to the net, it may sound obvious lol but i guess it could happen :p

Best answers
it say syou cannot connect to this server beacause of a different protocl or something

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you download halflife or did you buy it in a store? because if you did download half life you will not be able to play online.

Best answers
yes i bought it from a store, and i really want to play online:(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What you might need is the latest version of halflife...but you usually cant get past multiplayer option if you do.

Anyway, the latest version is 1.1.1.0

Best answers
Mine does not want to let me play because of invalid cd key or sometin. It used to work but does not any more (i used to think it was my protocols but my ISP assures me they r correct

Best answers
The thing is i do bought it straight from rectronand it used 2 work. Mayby someone just lucked out on generating my cd key as i can still play during the week but not on weekends.

Best answers
1. it could be half-life isnt updated, get it updated to 1.1.1.0
2. it could be your esf version, get it updated to 1.1
3. it could be your cd key, if you bought it, return it and get another half-life cd and key/ if you didnt buy it well i got nothing to say.

Best answers
I will try and get another key from afriend of mine but how do i change it without reinstalling the whole damn thing?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you buy the legal version of the game

anyway the only way to do it is to download a cd key changer for half life of course

Best answers
I'f you delete Half-Lifes reg entry it will ask for the cd-key teh next time you start the game

Best answers
have you given out your CD key to anyone, i made that mistake but luckily my blue shift key works all the same :D

Best answers
Now that u mention it a certain maverick (mabey eva or f1 viper know this guy) Was at my house looking through my cds! (ek gaan wihan se gat skop)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom