Very Annoying

Best answers
i keep getting beaten up by melee and am bloking still getting hit how the hek they follow me like that i tried to aim swoop and hold righ click it did not hit the guy am really anoyed i feel like stabiing someone i know i can get back up by holding left click but still i need a trainer or something in game

Scruffie

S
Well, if you feel like you need training, some clans can help you there. Most of the time they are happy to help you.

Best answers
The best way to train your self in to download the ESF Beat 1.1 bots, they may be hard but at least you can kick and change their settings.

Scruffie

S
Also, just try practising. The more you fight, the better you'll get. Simple as that, Practice makes perfect.

Best answers
Originally posted by Glenn
The best way to train your self in to download the ESF Beat 1.1 bots, they may be hard but at least you can kick and change their settings.
Glenn is right, ever since i have downloaded 1.1 I have hardly ever played online, i play against bots, you learn alot of things, as what attacks are usual in situations and how some attacks work, and you can melee with out worrying about lag (if your a 56ker), Play against the bots and you will get good in no time

Best answers
Another good thing about bots is you can change how good they are, how many are fighting you, and what type of attacks they use (beams or melee, or both). And I agree, I have cable internet with a 2.53 ghz comp, but I still get less lag with bots (of course).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom