Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

• What the **** are u talkin about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
Ok for some reason in a game or 2 i had around 2,800,000 pl or ki and my opponent had around 1,700,000 i swoop holding right click while hes swooping at me and yet even though he has less pl he his me... i need some help anyone plz

O_O O_O

Best answers
Even if you have more PL you also need to have more KI then the other person. PL is the numbers, KI is the blue bar. You have to charge up a lot so you have enough KI to win.

Best answers
If you think about it, it would be totaly unfair if you had a higher PL and your fighting someone weaker than you, that you hit them everytime and they can't you. Having a higher PL and higher KI pool just brings your chances up a little more to hit them, it doesn't give you the overall advantage.

Best answers
true it doesnt actually give an advantage other than your defense and attack rating

but of course the ki pools are measured in percentages when it comes to melee,so of course it wouldnt matter if you were non-transed and going up an SSJ

In short,recharge often and pray your opponent has less ki is his pool,thats all I can say

Best answers
Melee is based around ping. The less ping you have, the more likely you will win at melee. This is why many people don't want to fight 0 pingers. There also may be other factors that tie into this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wtf?
You guys are talking about 1.1 right? If you are, then you guys just have no idea. 1.1 melee is all the amount of KI you handle. If you have more KI stored in you KI bar, your gonna melee the other person instead of him hitting you. Ping is still an advantage with better movements and such, but you can still beat the guy.

Best answers
@Jaredster: Are you still living in Beta 1.0?

Did you only read Jaredster's post? If you did read mine, what you said is exactly what I said along with Saiyan Warrior and RaVe.

Best answers
Dont forget you can teleport more with more ki, and that can be really important to getting out of a jam. Im pretty sure no one else said this...:D

Scruffie

S
Yeah, I think no one else said it because it has nothing to do with the thread Marty. :rolleyes:

Best answers
Ok w/e:S,i just meain you could teleport into someone, surprise them, and hit them. Its not always swooping straight at each other

Retired
Best answers
yeah if someone with a higher PL hits you, you lose more lives. if you would hit him, he would lose less lives.

btw you only get LP up if you actually hurt someone. and at some point I had 112 million or something, and this guy had the standard vegeta PL. if he hit me with melee. I didnt lose any lives, so he couldnt kill me even if I wanted him too :). so he didnt get more PL. was funny.

Best answers
lol yes this happens to me, but mosty
a: they are better then i am
b: they got an lucky hit

but it is all ki basd, make sure ur bar is qua % more full then his is.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol thatd be funny if in the series kid buu and goku swoop each other.

Goku: i have less ping! Hahaha, I GOT U!!!!

Best answers
Its definetly based around ki. I've had this question on my mind for forever, and I figured out its completely based around ki. if you swoop at someone, then they swoop after you, they will definetly have more ki than you since they started swooping after you. It took me forever to figure this out, but I did and I'm a lot better at melee now.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i had the same thing.. i had FULL ki. Better ping. and higher powerlevel.. and still he hits..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if he swooped .5 seconds after you, most likely he's going to hit'cha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom