what beta u guys useing

Best answers
hi u guys playing with the new 1.1 or 1.0 becasue i just got the 1.1 beta and its crashing all the time, and i dont know how to fix it so any help would be mad... thz :cool:

Best answers
First off try and uninstall and reinstall ESF, if it still does the same install Half Life and ESF to a different drive.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
heh.. i always play online. and guess what. every server is using 1.1.. so if i play with 1.0 i even cant play online with public servers... and if you still got the crashes.. try set the video mode on OPENGL

Best answers
Originally posted by Skyrider
heh.. i always play online. and guess what. every server is using 1.1.. so if i play with 1.0 i even cant play online with public servers... and if you still got the crashes.. try set the video mode on OPENGL
I dunno if im stupid or not, but setting to opengl would make it crash more if you dont have the right video card. Setting it to software is a little less quality but its supported by mostly all video cards. Tell me if im wrong:)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
well... esf is not supported so play with software.. attacks will crash in it.. and its just buggy.. if you cant support opengl.. try direct3d then. i heard that direct3d sometimes is buggy. but its better then software mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom