Why are you complaining about headons?

Best answers
Well pep.lets say we're fighting i tele away to right only in one press and u boost at me and ur close.it takes time to tele so i gotta boost then and attack i mean wtf how dumb is it complaining that i do headons when u puching me to do it and the other

i tele away agin charge boost fast and the other guy stays still fora while and thn boost and **** complaining me to do headons how stupid is that:Sheadons isnt lame its u guys wich is puching all to do that..and the other wich is lame its trunks he helps alot in headons esf team u dont hav to ix that just contiune with 1.2 and i was going to ask if i can help with a server close the north side in europ

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, there are quite a few stupid people that do that but there are a few ways of avoiding it, although i do get a bit annoyed when a person spends ages on the other side of the map, constantly charging waiting for you to attack, so you go and swoop over there, get behind them or something hit them and then they accuse you of scripting :S

kinda dumb but 1.2 is on its way

Best answers
well they always boost or they attack u all the time in the right way..that way u do headons so u get like no cois to do heaons anyway kidna stupid to

Best answers
there is always a away around head on's, just gotta think ahead of you aoppent

Best answers
no i sweat their like attacking all he time att you so u gotta do headons i mean thats stupid:Su get away charging couse u dont got mutch ki left then u got full the guy is is already cloe you and u attack and they say ur a lamer thats a morron wich is saying that

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you lag a bit then beating headons can be hard at times but I always enjoy a challenge. I'll admit that I do use the headon thing when I'm going against 3 people at a time. Sometimes I use it against experienced people just to make them do something different and sometimes I get lucky and throw them off there game. Also I play like they did in the series. I only play as well as I need to and usually people think there way better than me. I don't really care and I'm not making excuses if I really do suck. I always say good fight and good game and I try and promote that in my server. I guess its just a question of if your looking for some fun or trying to "play" a game "seriously".

Best answers
How does trunks help you in head ons? I don't see that at all, unless the person you attack is below 20% hp, in which case he's pretty much dead to a trunks player anyway...

Best answers
well me and my friends have tested like many things i got full ki he like gots 20%lower or 40
and he wins

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom