Is it ok if i help esf team with servers?

Best answers
well esf team it seems u need servers in north side in europ i can fix that after 3 or 4 or 5 months and with a grat conenction at least 20mb/s so i can help thn more pep will play esf if like so one go to cs tells about esf:laff: well if you wanna talk about it or post or in forums add me on msn [email protected]

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You dont need the permission of the esf team to make the server. Just make it and everyone will be happy.

Best answers
Yeah, if you don't have experience with Half-Life bud, you can just make a server whenever you want to play with your friends or w/e. Oh and also, 20 MB/s is not very fast, and won't work well for a server... I'd suggest 100 Mbps if possible, or at least closer to that. That's what I have, and when i make a server, people still have over 100 ping, dunno why. I never have over 50 ping on other servers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish I knew what the hell MB/s meant. How many bytes is it to the KB or whatever!?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, there are 1000kb in a mb
so i have a 512k cable modem
a 1mb connection would be like a 1000kb cable modem

etc..

Best answers
There are some good servers over ther, and i said SOME. But i don't get it, why they disable some functions. FOr example: u can't melee with trunks etc.

Best answers
I don't think they disabled new moves. I think it's because the admin mod isn't updated and doesn't support new moves yet. I'm not sure though.

Best answers
Wannabe is right if you join a 1.0 server with 1.1 you can only use the 1.0 attacks

Best answers
No, it's not a 1.0 server. You wouldn't be able to join a 1.0 server using a 1.1 client version. The problem is the adminmod on some servers (including the officla esforces servers) does not support the new moves as of yet. But actually, Goku's earth SB seems to work.

ICS

Best answers
i believe this happens because the sword isnt the default attack for trunks, the ki blast is and this screws up admin mod for some reason

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't use trunk's sword because metamod hasn't been updated. The reason it doesn't work is because its new bit of code for 1.1 that wasnt there for 1.0. You can use the earth spirit bomb because its an extension of the spirit bomb. Feel free pcjoe or harsens to correct me if I'm wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom