my first try with photoshop, i need help

Best answers
i am no good at this but this is my first try with photoshop,i think its alright, i might wanna make it my sig cuz i like this one better, but i need help with text, when i ever put it on it looks really stupid and screws up this pic oh well, tell me what you think

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For a first, its very nice. You did a good job blending :yes:
As for a font...

It might look ok... but its hard to read if its small... It goes into the forest-y look
Thats not the direct link... so dont cut of part of that to try and download. I got it from http://www.dafont.com/en/ under Gothic > Medevil

Best answers
Looks quite nice for your first try on photoshop. For the text, try finding a font that fits the picture, and maybe blend it a little.

Best answers
Thank you for all the help, when i get the text on it ill show it and you can tell me if its good, i am also working on a wall paper now too, its also revolved around selphie she rules.

Edit: ok i got a new up date, i worked my name in tell me if it looks good, or crappy and how can i fix it to look better, ok here it is:

Hope its good. :D

Best answers
it looks sweet.. but try using the font that Lone Wolf suggested.. I think it would be better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think your blending is decent for a beginner! Thats one of the easiest things to do imo but not many people do it right :eek:

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Ryoko
I think your blending is decent for a beginner! Thats one of the easiest things to do imo but not many people do it right :eek:
Blending is one of my fav things to do. Its pretty easy but it can get tricky to fidn the right affect.

Good job man, if you can master good blending then you will be great. Just work on backgrounds and mayeb finding better font.

Best answers
I tryed the font that Lone Wolf said to use, but if i did you wouldnt be able to see then name, just too small and bunched up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea... If its small then it gets screwed :p
Right now its nice... The font isnt bad either. I like it :D

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
something else what has been bugging me, the white outline doesnt seem to fit it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom