New Buu Aura

Best answers
There is a video of the 1.2 aura in the forum somewhere check it out it looks realy cool it bend the way you are bending

Best answers
One word:

:yes:<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=red, strength=#+1)>WOW</TABLE>:yes:

Best answers
Do you remember where at? or What the topics called?

Best answers
Whoa, that was awesome, is that a new Sprite for Melee or something else? Maybe new? just notice that

Best answers
It's the new default aura for 1.2 I can't wait for 1.2 it's gonna be brilliant

Best answers
Yeah it is, can't wait for the melee struggles, hopefully they release a video of it before the release of 1.2, but then again they might have it just as a suprise

Best answers
I think the game is really going to be much more exciting I wonder i'f the new tranformasions are going to be in 1.2

Best answers
I agree with Ramcio. Some of the characters dont even have a second transformation.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's DT's new aura, and it's not the default power up aura. All i did was power up + enable turbo so it looks kick ass, lol.
About the turbo, I'm not sure if we're going to keep it, we might have DT make a more simple aura w/o all the electricity.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah the lightning is too big, but looks nice. im guessing new transformations will come at Beta 2.0

Best answers
not to go on about what transformations characters are going have and what not, but are you guys still using that Super Buu model from the ESF-Fansite or are you remaking the model/skin??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom