Hello

Best answers
Hello, I just noticed the board, so I figured I mind as well join it. I've been a player of ESF for only about a day now. I have trouble finding people to play with so I figured this would be the best place to find people to play with. :laff: Anywho, Just a little introduction. Sorry if I wasted board space or sumfin'.

Best answers
Welcome to the forums.
Hope you have fun on the forums and while playing esf.

Best answers
Welcome to the best forum ever man BTW if you want to find cool servers download the The all seeing eye (Just click on the name) I't really helps and it gives you the location of the server so you can join a fast one

Best answers
Welcome, to the FORUM OF TOMORROW!!.. wait nevermind. Welcome to the ESF forum, just pay attention to the rules and I hope you have a super time while your are here.

Best answers
welcome dude! im deputy fatts, respect the law and we will have fun!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome! Wassup! im not sure but i think i played with you last night. I remember there was someone new that i tought melee to. Not sure if it was you though. He did say it was his first day...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Always nice to see another member, welcome! :D

Best answers
PM me if you want to challange meh :D.

And pm a admin if you got some problems.
Don't spam, don't flame, and don't ask when esf 1.x will be out and you will do fine.

Best answers
Sup? If i was to see you playing, what would your "ESF name" (or handle) be, you sound like someone worth playin with. :]

Best answers
Hey all, I'd like to thank each and every one of you, and yes I've played some of you I do believe. I go by Ikasu Gokuu just like here. I usually host my own game called "Ikasu Gokuu" and server IP 68.57.248.6, so you can most likely find me there. Peace!

Best answers
Oh, and I got a question. See, I need a banner for here and I got Photoshop and I can make my own, anyone have any tips for me?

Best answers
Well, less than an hour or two later I came up with something for my banner. I really think I'm capable of more than this but it will have to do, and I know this is probably off-topic. I apologize. :D

Best answers
hi welcome to the forums and a nice sig!!only one thing, don't double (in your case tripple ) post, use the edit button!!!moderators get awfully mad about double posting and they are right i have to say!!

Best answers
Hello! welcome, mr... (reads previous posts) Ikasu!

If you would like to learn how to reanimate models, poke me, now!
If you would like to learn how to skin models, poke mr. smo, now!
If you would like to get banned, poke hibiki, now!
If you would be so kind as to give me some cake, poke me, now!(please!)
If you would like to guess if I am Male, or Female.. er, this is optional, poke.. S.S. Chris!

I like cake.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed. This has just turned into a spam thread. Warning to Ikasu Gokuu for spamming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom