Hello everyone

Best answers
im totally new to this game ^_^

downloaded it yesterday and i have no tried it out, but there seems to be something wrong with my mp3's so if anyone could help me out with getting these mp3's for ESF i would be very grateful ^_^

Best answers
Welcome to the ESF forums.
Hope u have fun playing ESF and have fun on the forums. (if u follow hte rules :D)

Anyway

If ur having trouble with ur mp3. Go into ur ESF folder, then look for the folder called mp3 (no doubt :rolleyes) and then double click on PlayListEditor2_1.
Or if ur having trouble using it in game look in config.cfg with notpad or wordpad and see what the button is for the mp3.

Hope this helped.

Ps: If ur looking for a friendly server, mines probibly the onlyone out there heh. Maybe i dunno. But my server is fun to be in. Ill post my ip when i find out what it is :rolleyes::laff:

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Lethal_Vegetto
If ur having trouble with ur mp3. Go into ur ESF folder, then look for the folder called mp3 (no doubt :rolleyes) and then double click on PlayListEditor2_1.
And after doing that, add mp3's into the playlist using the same excecutable; and then save it as playlist.txt in the same directory.

Doing so, your mp3's should start playing as soon as you start the game. [press F8 to see the mp3 menu in-game]

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
post ur IP so i can Haxor u! lol jk. anyway, try to have MP3s that dont distract u much, sound is important

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I only play MP3's when I play against bots. :p
Welcome! Enjoy the game and enjoy the forum. Read as many stickies as you can so you don't ask questions that have been answered hundreds of times.

Best answers
well hehe ^^;; i want the original MP3's that comes with the game >_>;

i only got 4 of them cuse something was wrong with the installation file >_<;

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome Cloudiroth. Nice to see new faces. And I hope you have a good time here.

Best answers
Also to help, if ESF ingame is too loud and you can't hear your mp3 sounds type in console

volume

then after that start to lower the number i.E vloume .5

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom