To Draco or Mars of PT server.

Best answers
Are we not allowed to go to spectator team as a 1 man player team? Yes or no? I do this sometimes and I have reasons to do it.

1) Teams get so stacked up. You got most the good players in 1 team and 1-2 good players + all the rookies/noobs in 1 team. The decent players usually side with the good players so this makes the teams pretty stacked and usually ends up to a 9 vs 6 etc.

2) Usually when there are no other players of my level, and just mostly rookie players I would go spec team so I dont unbalance the teams.

3) Certain players annoy me and im sure you have certain players that annoys you. Example: They cant beat you and dont want to be repeatedly killed by you so they join the team your on to stack the teams, uneven the teams and so you cant kill them since they are in your team. So I go spec because if they too go spec I can still kill them. If I go to opposite team of lets say Good, then so will they.

These are my reasons to why I usually go to spec team. I dont see anything wrong with it. If you guys do then reply and I will stop doing it. -I would of posted this in your site forums but I couldnt log on.

-Yes you got 1 advantage of being able to attack anyone...
-But everyone else can attack you and can end up with players en-massing for you. So its a win/lose thing. I dont go to spec to use some type of exploits where i can gain god like attributes or anything.

Best answers
I talked to Draco on IRC, he said that they dont really care about it.
Its basically me against the world and I do it when most of the players on are rookies and I dont want to greatly unbalance the team that way.
Also I do it to get away from the annoying people who joins the same team I do and unbalance the teams at the same time. They go in the same team I do whether i join the other side etc. Why? So i dont end up killing them.

THeres no harm in it. Its not like im gonna go "Devil" on the server and say "Freeze" and crash server. Its not like im gonna use some type of spec side exploit where im nearly insibile.
Draco understand why i use it and if mars hear me out he might agree with me.

So why were you whining when I used it? Although being the respectful player that i am i chosed a team and ended up leading people jumping you from all over and me finishing you off. Is that how you wanted it? Getting weaked by rookies and decent fighters and then getting finished by me? If so ok.

When im in spectate, i dont have to rely on any1 nor do I have to listen to an excuse how im 2 on 1ing another person when its basically an FFA when im spec.

Also, i wouldnt want you to administrate the server lol seeing as how ill-tempered you are. I might end up getting slapped and booted around due to your bad temper ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom