cabreada

Best answers
PLEASE,MAKE THIS GAME FOR A ONE PLAYER TOO,I DONT HAVE INTERNET IN MY HOUSE,PLEASE,ONLY A ONE PLAYERS TO I CAN PLAY THIS GAME,I AM SPANISH,AND I DONT WRITE VERY WELL INGLISH

Best answers
not to be an ******* but not having the internet at your house kind of sounds like your own problem. the team never plans on making the mod single player (as far as i know, thanks to the coder formerly known as [ESF]Blade :p ). if you want a single player game i suggest you run out and purchase DBZ Budokai for the PS2. Again my apologies to any mod or anyone else if you feel i am being disrespectful and all, i tried to the best of my abilities not to be one in this thread

edit:: good suggestion 8bit-fighter, i completely forgot about the bots and being able to have a good time in a lan game, thanks :D

Best answers
it seems that your caps lock is stuck.
You can create a lan game and play against bots
im assuming someone made a copy of the game for you to take home ask them to download and give you a copy of the bots
From what I've read the esf team has no intention of adding a single player mode

Best answers
esta deficil para ser un juego que es pal internet a un juego que es para un jugador, es mucho trabajo
ellos no van a ser tanto trabajo no mas para ser el juego para una persona, ademas que pueden ser para un jugador? no ay nada. Pero ay robots que puedes jugar con sin internet. aqui stan los bots http://filedb.redsaiyan.net/filedb.php?action=file&id=155 now mas cliquez "DOWNLOAD"
No puedo escribir espanol muy bien sorry si no me entidistes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom