why descent??

Best answers
what is the advantage of going descend if you have enough power to ascend?
Ok goku can only in normal mode do his genkidama but what is with vegeta, trunks ....?
I think every character should have an strong attack that you can only do in normal mode.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
transforming increases ur pl and the way the pl system works lower pl's get more pl from beating on people with high pl's

so if u just got ssj and everyone else has been ssj u could stay around in normal and gain pl faster than them

Best answers
Ssj is a technique in my opinion, that should not be used always.
Don't always transform and dont always fight as ssj, it's something u use temporary, that's how I think of it.

Retired
Best answers
I never go SSJ unless I need it, in melee I always do normal.

but when I cant win a powerstruggle or something, or just need a big beam. I do SSJ.

Best answers
I normal never go SSJ becourse.... you PL raises alot Faster when you not is SSJ..... maybe you still get 2000 PL for punshing a enemy.... as SSJ but remember thad when SSJ you PL is X1½ or X2 and thad makes it grov slower as normal.....

Best answers
well, first off, there are many nifty things to do.

1.) go ssj/transform and fire a beam and then descend and see your charc. fire the beam that he fired when he was trans. :)

2.) more pl GAIN!!!!!

number 2 espicially because u can gain more pl if the people around the server have higher pls then u...soooo.....

you are a goku with 750,000 and the other people are around 120,000,000

that means you gain A LOT MORE PL if u fight them rather than u going ssj THEN fighting them...the former is better to use if you are expierenced (like me :))

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wrong wrong wrong......

The higher transformation levels will have Ki burn (like turbo does). Descending allows you to fight at a lower level so you'll have more ki. Example, SSJ3 will burn ki like crazy, so you will probably descend to ssj2 or ssj to fight and only ascend when you really need it.

:idea:

Best answers
Mastasurf said:
wrong wrong wrong......

The higher transformation level will have Ki burn (like turbo does). Descending allows you to fight at a lower level so you'll have more ki. Example, SSJ3 will burn ki like crazy, so you will probably descend to ssj2 or ssj to fight and only ascend when you really need it.

So say if I was Goku, I reached 1,750,000pl. I go ssj, will it burn KI? And if it does could it bea point where I reach say 2,000,000 or 2,500,000 so that I could stay in super sayian mode without it burning ki, like when Goku was training Gohan in r.o.s.a.t so they could stay ssj.

Best answers
Mastasurf said:
wrong wrong wrong......

The higher transformation level will have Ki burn (like turbo does). Descending allows you to fight at a lower level so you'll have more ki. Example, SSJ3 will burn ki like crazy, so you will probably descend to ssj2 or ssj to fight and only ascend when you really need it.

You mean in future versions, right masta? Cuz i was gonna say, "he IS the leader, right?" Anyway, good idea, b/c its true to the show (kid buu versus ssj3 goku)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It really only burned energy because he wans't used to it though and he was launching huge moves... Allthough I think when you guys get around to ssj3 he should definantly burn something. Hes going to be to damn powerful as it is.

Best answers
hmm nice ideas.

I only ascend when
1. I get pissed at the noobs
2. Someones owning me
3. Everyone is alot stronger then me.
4. When i get my perfect transformation

Best answers
Err, I dunno, in this version I find it hard enough to go SSJ, let alone stay at it. When you die you lose a crap load of pl, I tend to die less as SSJ, so once I trans I usually stay that way. The only characters that can really trans/untrans at will seem to be Gohan and Trunks because of thier rock-bottom requirements.

BTW, ki burn at higher trans levels is a great idea. It kinda makes sure that once someone transes high he doesn't become an omnipotent god. If he spends a bunch of ki on a nuke, he can expect to get meleed by 3 people soon after. The ki runs out shortly then...

Best answers
I think that SSJ should be like some of the kaio ken suggestions floating around. Rather than a permanent transformation, it should be a taxing technique on the body with advantages to make it worthwhile. When a saiyan first goes SSJ, they shouldn't be able to last for too long as it simply because it's new to them. It tired everyone else out at first. When Goku first transformed, he couldn't sleep as an SSJ like he could later in the series. It should be more like a 3 minute burst that got longer and longer as you got more PL. It's current implementation is too much like the show and really makes the other characters look pretty weak. Also, it would just be funner that way, I think. Maybe SSJ's should get like a 2.5 times boost rather than 2. But after they descend, they can't go back up for another 2 minutes or so. Something to that effect would be better, I think. And then.. Perfect transformation could be like how it is now.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NeoBlaze said:
So say if I was Goku, I reached 1,750,000pl. I go ssj, will it burn KI? And if it does could it bea point where I reach say 2,000,000 or 2,500,000 so that I could stay in super sayian mode without it burning ki, like when Goku was training Gohan in r.o.s.a.t so they could stay ssj.
Not SSJ. Higher transformation levels mean ssj2 and ssj3.

You mean in future versions, right masta?
yep ;)

Best answers
Maybe a button that doesnt do the cinematic transformation after the first transformation would make it more effiecent. I normally just keep transformed for most of the time, unless everyones just does the 3 on 1 meleeing, I find(not sure if its true) that in the accended form has more ki, therefore more swooping aviable, espically with people that are equal with you, the fight lasts for a long time. The other fact is for the speed to get away.

Best answers
hey, when SSJ3 goku burns a crapload of ki, do u mean u can only become him for like...3 seconds(oro~~!)????

i was thinking more like only using ssj3 for about 2-3 min.'s (think about it, 2-3 minutes is a LONG time in esf if u melee) and then go down a level of advancement.

I hope u can answer this mastasurf....really appreciate it if u can tell me~!

Best answers
thats a good idea so you dont got like 10 ssj3 goku's flying around shooting kame's the size of the map, killing everyone every 5 seconds. I always fight in normal unless its in a laggy server and im getting 20 fps. I fight better in normal mode anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats a great idea... Just as the show, gohan and goku trained by maintaining their Super saiyan form before and after the cell games.. to get used to it. All of the transformations had ki burn, and SSJ3 burned goku out extremely quick.

Best answers
Phatslugga said:
Thats a great idea... Just as the show, gohan and goku trained by maintaining their Super saiyan form before and after the cell games.. to get used to it. All of the transformations had ki burn, and SSJ3 burned goku out extremely quick.
ya, my point exactly, have ssj3 goku's ki burn be like 2-3 minutes b4 toning down into ssj lv. 2...

'What comes with great power, comes with great responsibility'
lol, from Spiderman...

Best answers
I hate being decended besides from the fact that ssj looks cooler you have more life speed and ki.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom