Cx2 Clan Evolution Mod

Best answers
Anyone know where I can download it? Basically, the cx2-clan.net website sucks MAJOR ASS, and I can't find a way to download all the required sprites, models, etc. I can't download it through the server because my connection times out. Anyone have a link or something? And oh yeah, kudos to the idiot web designer that made it impossible to get what you want.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NTK.neo said:
Anyone know where I can download it? Basically, the cx2-clan.net website sucks MAJOR ASS, and I can't find a way to download all the required sprites, models, etc. I can't download it through the server because my connection times out. Anyone have a link or something? And oh yeah, kudos to the idiot web designer that made it impossible to get what you want.
dude, if i were you, i'd watch what im saying.
and the mod is not out yet.

=/\/\C

Best answers
i know exactly what your saying man im trying to find a place to dl it all. and im trying to find out how to transform

Best answers
TCiccarelli said:
i know exactly what your saying man im trying to find a place to dl it all. and im trying to find out how to transform
No, but I want to download the sprites and everything. They have a server where you can watch them, and I just wanted to see.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you join one of the servers you can download everything you need that has been released so far. the full version isnt released yet obviousley. who knows when the scripts for this will be released.

Best answers
Majin Prince said:
if you join one of the servers you can download everything you need that has been released so far. the full version isnt released yet obviousley. who knows when the scripts for this will be released.
I CAN'T, I CONSTANTLY TIME OUT. They said they have all the necessary files on their website, but due to their idiotic design, I can't find ****.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NTK.neo said:
I CAN'T, I CONSTANTLY TIME OUT. They said they have all the necessary files on their website, but due to their idiotic design, I can't find ****.
their design has nothing to do with it. the files are not at their site.

btw, i think their located in germany so their german.

=/\/\C

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then it obviously isnt out yet

Best answers
sorry for this spam, but what has this got to do with esf????i dont exactly know what this cx2 evolution mod is.....is it a modification for esf or something, cuz if it is i would like to see it!!!

Best answers
and you are dumb!!!Don't say this sort of bull**** to moderators or administrators you stupid (sorry for my faul mouth) you have to threat them with respect cuz they are your superiors!!!And i think hibiki is rightm, nowhere to be seen that it is alreadyt out!!!And next to that hibiki probably has information sources other than yours which are most probably true!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:scared: last time i talked to him (which was a few weeks ago) it was only 20% done...

;/ watch you mouth, and if a mod reads that post, i would expect a warning... :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom