compliments

Best answers
Hi there, i would like to give you my compliments for creating this game, i need to say that this game is going to be the best ever, i have an other dragonball z mod for quake 3: bid for power, the graphics of that mod are better (not much) but the gameplay isn't good, it is just fight, this is fighting, useing brains, capture the dragonballz (very good). That's all i would like to say, but that about hte graphics, it isn't important that the graphics aren't that good, the gameplay counts!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this should go to esfchat or offtopic :eek:

Best answers
About that graphics-thing: It's a fact that HL-Engine is not capable of graphics like Q3-Engine is (just compare any HL-mod to stuff like JediKnight2 or the new Elite Force 2 Demo)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh, this really isn't a suggestion. So off to ESF chat it goes.

*moved*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well considering the age of the HL engine, i'd say the graphics are beautiful :)

the gameplay (IMO) is far more advanced than BFP and it'l keep you busy forever (especially if you get into the melee side of the game)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF's are easily the second or third most impressive half-life graphics I've dealt with.

Best answers
and in the half-life2 engine it will look a lot better (IF esf will make it for half-life2 :/ )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Warfear said:
and in the half-life2 engine it will look a lot better (IF esf will make it for half-life2 :/ )
which i believe they have already said no too

Retired
Best answers
you guys have any idea how hard it would be to create a mod for HL2? only huge mods might make it through imo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom