Beam is jumping (bug?)

Best answers
if i shoot a beam and press space (not hold) then when the beam hit the earth it just jump up again... is thad a bug??? :confused:

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quicksilver said:
if i shoot a beam and press space (not hold) then when the beam hit the earth it just jump up again... is thad a bug??? :confused:
read the manual, its called beam jumping and its not a bug.

=/\/\C

Best answers
LoL... No i know what beam jumping is.... thad is if you shoot a beam into the ground and (hold Space) then you get shoot up in to the air.... but is you just press it and don´t hold space...

Best answers
um...well did u press space before the beam hit? or at the same time or sumthing? it might have been a glitch but hey if it works i will try it...and i will tell u if it is only u...

Best answers
i think i did that before. i shot a beam and accidently released the space bar (i forgot if it was before or after i fired), and the beam sorta arcs upwards and then falls downwards to where ur crosshair is aiming. i do that often to trick my opponents, but i often mess it up.

Best answers
No idea what you just said....A pic would help show what you mean, if it happens again take a pic or a demo

Best answers
There are a few posts about this in the bug section.

Yes it is a bug, yes the team is aware of this. They actually knew about it before the release, but considered it such a minor problem they didn't take it out.

The bug sometimes when you hold space while flying and fire a beam, the beam will take a sharp curve up right from your hands, then sharp curve back down to where you are aiming. This can get in the way if you are trying to blast someone at point blank range, but it never screwed me up.

Best answers
it's pretty fun actually, if you shoot a generic beam then make it circle around something while repetedly hitting space, it does this crazy zig zag pattern and bounces off everything.

Best answers
[SSJ]MyStIc said:
it's pretty fun actually, if you shoot a generic beam then make it circle around something while repetedly hitting space, it does this crazy zig zag pattern and bounces off everything.
I agree tis fun to do it. also looks cool. I think this is a cool bug. so im glad they kept it. cuz u can shoot a beam and an enimey jumps backwards then u can make it jump and hit him. SO i think there is a purpose for every glitch. well a cool glitch anyway. :D :yes:

Best answers
Shinkawa said:
No idea what you just said....A pic would help show what you mean, if it happens again take a pic or a demo
How do i make a demo...?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just open the console and type:
record (name of the demo)
when yoú´re done just type : stop

The there´s a file called (name of the demo) .dem in your esf folder

Best answers
well.... sry... but i am back on topic... i make a demo of it so he can see what we meen :D

by the way... i have read thad long ago...just forgot it.... but i can´t unzip the movie... i tryed with winrar....and winzip

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom