XGLeague

Best answers
Hey everyone in a clan out there, I'm thinking of starting a league for ESF clans that are having trouble looking for battle :)
I'm going to need some help on making this league happen, i'm going to need a webprogrammer, and sponsors, for servers etc.. To make this happen, The league will have clan battles, there will be 2v2 ladder 3v3 ladder and a 5v5 ladder, the object is you can choose from 2 objectives, you can do it like in a tournament mode, 1 v 1 each battle, the clan w/ most wins, wins the match, and or, you can all just go good/evil and duke it out to see which is the last one standing, If we make this happen, when you die, an admin administering the match will kick the player that has died, If attempted to rejoin you may be banned for about 30 minutes to a day. So if i have anyone willing to help me out here, please reply

Contact info:
AIM: TehKozak
MSN: [email protected]
E-Mail: [email protected]

Thank you,
- Kozak

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The offical earth league is still going to happen. It is being worked on as we speak. There is no date for when it will be up.

Best answers
So far everything is looking good, i started up this league last night, and I have webhosting and a server I scored for free from a good friend ^^, Also, I have found a webdesigner and a web programmer, so I am not currently looking for those 2 positions. If you are willing to sponsor my league with a server please give me a message on aim or e-mail

- Kozak

Aim: TehKozak

Best answers
I have come up rules for the league, Here they are :]

Rules:

1. Do not whine about losing a match.
2. When having a clan match a server administrator must be watching.
3. When you die, you must go into spectate mode, or you may be kicked, due to the force respawn.
4. Please treat the admins and other clans like you would like to be treated.
5. Weapons not to be used are (Gohan's energy shield, Eye lasers, Candy beam)
Energy shield can crash a server, eye lasers are just annoying to us all, so is
the candy beam.
6. We will allow Disks from freeza, cell, and krillin, every attack except from
rule #5.
6. Abusing admins or other clans can get your clan suspended from the tournament
and or banned from this tournament, abusing other people will not be tolerated.

Also, if there is a way to take off force respawn can someone please tell me, it would help so much :]

Best answers
1v1 style in 2v2 3v3 5v5 tournaments:
In these tournaments, you are in 1v1 mode with a different member of a different
clan, you will fight until there is a winner, winner and loser must go into
spectate, the server admin will mark a tally for a every kill each team gets
for example ( {ASCII}Bob killed {EFSAA}Bob with melee ) clan {ASCII} gets the win
for that round and they both go into spectate. Then the next two people step in the
ring until an admin says fight. If there is a draw of any kind in the match, the
match will be counted as a draw

All out mode tournament:
This is where the teams of 2v2, 3v3, and 5v5 can just go all out normal on go,
Yes you can double team in this mode, its basically when you die you MUST go into
spectate. The clan who wins this tournament, gets a win in their record, The team
that lost, will get a loss in their record. If a draw happens, the match will be
counted as a draw and will be set for a rematch some other time.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do not dubble or tripple post again. If you have something to add USE the edit button.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't bother Kozak, most of the ESF people won't participate. I know I won't, because i'm waiting for EL.

Best answers
Dont tell me not to bother, I can make it if I want to, its not up to you :p please don't be rude about it.

Best answers
yeah the league will be called Earth's Special Forces Gaming League. Yes, Disk's are allowed, they are likely not going to be used all the time so i allow it.

Best answers
Change in the league name it's going to be ESFCL due to someone taking the name i was planning to have....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think you understood Hsu, Do not double post on these forums. Use the
button if you want to add something to your post. :S

Btw, I have already seen about 3 threads about people making an ESF League. This isn't going to go very far.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree on one thing, with the official Earth League coming up, yours won't be as popular, but don't let that discourage your enthusiasm to have one. It's good to see players organize events for this mod. :)

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
its funny to see ppl want to start leagues after i asked if someone would play in a league if one would exist... there were no talking about leagues in month after the EL dissapeared...

Best answers
Ok, We now have just about everything we are going to need now :] So far. We have a 12 man private server for the matches, We have a GREAT and i mean GREAT Webdesigner, and we have webspace for the website i scored all this for free thanks to Reloaded-pro.com and xtremeplay.net ^^ i thank you guys so much <3 to tekizero and eside.
We are currently buying a domain name, More info will be added soon :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, you know teki? Cool, maybe your league may go somewhere. The first thing you need is a GOOD server with about 15 people. (maybe less because ESF lagz0rz when it comes to FPS and a multiple amount of players)

Best answers
MyStiX said:
Ah, you know teki? Cool, maybe your league may go somewhere. The first thing you need is a GOOD server with about 15 people. (maybe less because ESF lagz0rz when it comes to FPS and a multiple amount of players)
Yup ^^ i knew teki for about 4 months over the internet :D he's supplying the league with 1 (12) private server. :D
w00 I'm just waiting for a web domain name then were off to get the programming, webdesign ready :D

Best answers
Ok everyone, We now are officialy making the web design for the league, We are currently building a webdesign, and soon beeyaw will buy us the .com site for us, thankz beeyaw :] and tekizero is hosting the webspace for us and a server ^^ <3 tekizero Eside, is making our webdesign for us <3.
We do have a webprogramer, Bickel and Beeyaw w00! We are currently looking for some server sponsors, if any of you are interested,
Please do not post anything about other leagues on this thread, i don't really care much if your just going to say ur league will be better, or your just going to by like the EL and ESGL league are going to be up!
I dont really care, we are making this league for CS also so please :] if you are interested in helping please post

AIM: TehKozak

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom