lol guess what

Best answers
Ok now Devil came into the AD PUb Server, under the name ~ I said hahaha look its devil. Guess what YOU CANT CRASH THIS SERVER he went ........ and then he said i bet i can he tried it and said **** you and left. lol he couldn't crash it. I don't know whats diff about the server but ask Gohan17 from AD.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i believe he has admin mod and a anti-flood protection on the server, disabling devils ability to do what he does, i think there is another method though, perhaps there are multiple "devils" running around using varying methods

Best answers
Pain said:
i believe he has admin mod and a anti-flood protection on the server, disabling devils ability to do what he does, i think there is another method though, perhaps there are multiple "devils" running around using varying methods
You can still crash the server with a certain character's special move, I won't say how what character or what move. If I was a server admin serious about preventing crash abuse like that, I would disable the character altogether.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Abe, if you could be so kind as to forward that information to my PM box, I will be so kind as to thank you very much (and nudge your reputation score in the proper direction). In addition, reporting this bug would get you in the credits for next release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom