Transformation

Best answers
just wanted to know how many transformations are they shooting for? i know theres already one, but how many are they planning to have when this is out of beta?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i think as much as in he movies

Goku: SSJ-SSJ2-SSJ3
Gohan: SSJ-SSJ2
Vegeta: SSJ-SSJ2
Trunks: SSJ-SSJ2
Cell: FORM 1-FORM 2-FORM 3
Frieza: Don´t know
Buu: don´t know
Krillin : don´t know

Best answers
yeah those transforms but probably more, they would like to have all characters about even, so also about evenly matched in transforms. So Gohan would probably get Mystic Gohan as a transform and Vegeta and Trunks USSJ. Frieza will get his 4 forms and maybe his 100% form, Buu will get Buu - Evil Buu - Super Buu - Kid Buu or something like that and what they are gonna do with krillin remains to be seen!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
every trans in dbz is what the esf team hopes to get in eventualy

weather or not that actualy happens is a differnt story

Best answers
That would be cool to have all the transformations. And what do u mean out of beta???
Without beta what would esf be called?? Just ESF (what ever the version is) ????

What evea :rolleyes:

Cant wait till they have fully compleated ESF and got all the transformations. :D

Best answers
when are they planning to have more transformations????.... i havent seen in in the outline of 1.2 which will prolly be a while before thats released... so how long are we looking at?

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ChaosPriest said:
when are they planning to have more transformations????.... i havent seen in in the outline of 1.2 which will prolly be a while before thats released... so how long are we looking at?
We don't know for sure. All we can do for now is wait... if the team does decide to put it up, they will either put it in an outline or maybe even surprise you ;) .

Best answers
why do people call gohan, Mystic Gohan? I think its weird...one of those things where you make up and it becomes a trend, like ssj lol i don't like how people name there self ssjsomething..

Personally i Feel Krillin should be replaced by some other Z force guy or a bad guy like Radtiz or Napa lol and pretend they can go SSJ, (napa would just get a golden hairy chest >:D

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shinkawa said:
why do people call gohan, Mystic Gohan? I think its weird...one of those things where you make up and it becomes a trend, like ssj lol i don't like how people name there self ssjsomething..

Personally i Feel Krillin should be replaced by some other Z force guy or a bad guy like Radtiz or Napa lol and pretend they can go SSJ, (napa would just get a golden hairy chest >:D
Please stick to the topic.

Best answers
they should hurry up before they lose intrest or something......
and wat about all the DBGT transformations they should include some of those to like SSJ4 that would be so cool.....................

Best answers
this is absed on DBZ not GT or movies

so no SSJ4 trans

Best answers
I am new here and wonder how do you get to the ssj2 stage or higher with gohan because i have only come to ssj.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ghost Goku: Welcome to the forums.

And to answer your question, if you had read the above posts carefully you would have noticed that ssj2 has not been added into the game yet.

Best answers
There should be Krillin more powerful,because,he doesn't have any more transformations in series,and IF HE HAVE MORE TRANFORMATIONS,HE WILL LOOK LIKE MYSTIC KRILLIN,BUT POWERED UP!!!And there should be fusion(you all mean that I'm stupid because that was already disscused,but I think there should be that)ADD VEGGETO(VEGGITO)

The ruler of planet...hmmm,don't know...

Best answers
yeah but they could still make 3 tranformations for goku and we could switch around the models to wateva you want

Best answers
Im wondering how they are going to balance out the power levels
i mean Goku ssj 3. Againsts Frieza level 4 would that be a fair fight???

Best answers
although in the films SSJ3 is stronget than 100% freiza i believe in this game the final forms of weach character will be about the same PL because everyone would play as goku wouldnt they?

Best answers
ok. It just did not seem realistic so i guess the levels would be the same

Best answers
they will probably have tranformations at different PL eg:
friezer form 1= 800,000 form2 = 1,750,000 form3 = 2,000,000
form4 =2,450,000 form4 100% ????? cyborg??????
goku ssj1 1,750,000 ssj 2 2,500,000 ssj3 3,000,000
power levels would differ for every person
goku wasnt ssj2 when he vsed frieza
tell me if i have stuffed up some where

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom