Renzouku......

Best answers
hmm, you might aswell carry on untill thwy move you i spose. so that it has more replys a moderator will check it.

Best answers
The thing is rezouku is nearly useless atm, I know you cant have too many kiblobs coz of engine limitations/lag, but the charge up time on *edit* renzouku is tooo long! It would be great if the charge up time was about 2/3'rds what it is now, or if they added more kiblobs to the attack (hehehe a LOT more ki blobs).

While I'm on the subject of kiblobs, most kiblobs seem to travel in a arc because they are thrown, except for veggies coz when he gets really angry he just FLINGS em straight at ya. So how about the animation taking this into account? It would still hit where you aimed it but travels like:

x : Character
\
I : arc of throw
/
. : target

hmmm cant make my little drawing come out right :p

Best answers
This has been discussed to death, but you are still correct. Renzoku needs some major improvements for it to become useful. Either more blobs or faster charge time. What I would also like to see is the ability to charge renzoku until you are completely out of ki. Maybe after you max out the charge bar, you can still pump ki into it, but you get a smaller blast yield.

Best answers
GiNsEnG said:
i think vegetas renzouku should be stronger and look more like this:

http://dbz.4players.de/dl/download.php?id=571

much more ki blasts and then a struggle should appear......
tell me what you think about it!

uh...dude....that's GOKU!!! if i recall...veggie's rezoku should be approx. 20 blasts b4 he tires out in normal form...

and thats goku so...why not make a rezoku for goku?? =^-^=

THAT would be cooooooooooooooooooooool!

Best answers
BlackVashAngel said:
uh...dude....that's GOKU!!! if i recall...veggie's rezoku should be approx. 20 blasts b4 he tires out in normal form...

and thats goku so...why not make a rezoku for goku?? =^-^=

THAT would be cooooooooooooooooooooool!
Everyone can use the renzoku. It's just ki blasts fired at a very fast pace. Only reason why Vegeta has it is because he uses it so damn much in the series, its become trademark for him to use it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally I think Renzoku should be scattershot 2x, or at least 1.5x. That's good enough for me. No ki blobs made afterwards, but really fast and if it costs the same KI as scattershot, but twice as many balls, (two fired at once, one each hand) it'll be worth using regularly. Scattershot will still be aimable and this will not be, though. (Right clicking, I mean)

SSJ_Strange said:
Everyone can use the renzoku. It's just ki blasts fired at a very fast pace. Only reason why Vegeta has it is because he uses it so damn much in the series, its become trademark for him to use it.

Yea, that, and he needed a move desperately =p

Best answers
GMan said:
Personally I think Renzoku should be scattershot 2x, or at least 1.5x. That's good enough for me. No ki blobs made afterwards, but really fast and if it costs the same KI as scattershot, but twice as many balls, (two fired at once, one each hand) it'll be worth using regularly. Scattershot will still be aimable and this will not be, though. (Right clicking, I mean)

Yea, that, and he needed a move desperately =p

yeah...how bout when u use rezoku, it literally like SPRAYS out...FLINGING them E.V.E.R.Y.W.H.E.R.E. on the map....yeah....coolness....suki suki....

V'

Best answers
Here's my idea for renzouku.Chargeing it up will be like it is now except it is faster charge. Now that the charging is up Vegeta will unleash maybe 15 or so ki blasts. This is more than enough to make a max kiblob; however his kiblob is weaker than the rest of the characters. It only deals maybe 4 damage per second (I think its 9 for the rest once the kiblob is fully up). Not only does this solve the problem, but it also solves the problem of balanceing.

So, in a summary. He will be able to shoot more kiblobs that anyone else in the game, but at the cost of power.

Speed>power

Best answers
V' said:
Here's my idea for renzouku.Chargeing it up will be like it is now except it is faster charge. Now that the charging is up Vegeta will unleash maybe 15 or so ki blasts. This is more than enough to make a max kiblob; however his kiblob is weaker than the rest of the characters. It only deals maybe 4 damage per second (I think its 9 for the rest once the kiblob is fully up). Not only does this solve the problem, but it also solves the problem of balanceing.

So, in a summary. He will be able to shoot more kiblobs that anyone else in the game, but at the cost of power.

Speed>power
But if damage is reduced, then you have the issue of whether or not it is useful. Why take the time to charge a renzoku whose ki blasts will miss 70% of the time, and whose ki blob is weaker than normal, when you can just charge a quick Gallit Gun and possibly kill but DEFINITELY hurt your target? There is only ONE situation where renzoku is useful, that's when you see someone charging a beam AND standing still, you can fire a renzoku at them and HOPE they are spooked into firing. However, anyone with half a brain will just float or fall out of the blob, and then it is back to square one.

Renzoku is a neat move and has a lot of potential, but REALLY needs to be buffed up, and ONLY buffed up.

V'

Best answers
True I see your point.I was hoping that people would see it as a melee extension. Scince people can recover,quite quickly,the charge time should be fast enough to at least hit him three-six times before he comes straight at you.

As for the current one I agree it needs to be buffed up, but not incredibly. If it was incredibly strong, people would be abusing it more than people use trunks for melee.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since its a classic veggie move I can say I use rebzoku alot ingame. And my good pal wackeys can guarantee it hurts. A full renzoku nails ya and kills the target fast.

indeed more would be better but not posible as they say..

so why not make the renzoku like this:
You load, and when at its max it fires.. after it fires it automaticly switches to fast kiballs untill you let go and recharge.

This would be cool. strong blasts for the time he charges and less but still fast blasts for the time after it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it should indeed move in a small bow instead of a straight line.

also would make it imposible to block em all. :D

Best answers
GiNsEnG said:
there should be a struggel cause it is 2 easy to block!
Heh, i have psed with renzoku before...I was ssj and the other guy was normal Cell. I saw him charging a kame, so I began chargin renzoku. He fired early, so I let loose too, and it started a ps. The renzoku started out winning, but I could see it wasnt gonna last, so I charged another one and let loose. I won a PS with renzoku!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom