Sig Request

Best answers
Hi, i havent posted in a long time and i have a sig request. My current one is ok but its pretty old. If any1 would like to help me out and make me one that would be great, maybe if a few people wanna compete and see which i think is better would be even cooler (just suggestion dont wanna ask for too much :) ) Well for my sig my fav character is Trunks. Brolly and Gohan are pretty cool too, and maybe somebody could even through in some animation like make the name flash or something i dunno whatever is good with you. Put my name on it "Amitron" and since your making it i wouldnt mind you putting your name in small letters in a corner if you want to. Hope im not asking for too much and thanks alot if you can do this.

-Amitron

P.S: You make sigs in photoshop right? If so (cuz i would like to learn how) would i have to buy it or could i dl it someplace? Thanks again :laff:

Best answers
Ok leave it with me also u can buy and "dl" it but i cant say here wat from just use ur brain.

Best answers
Wow fast reply.

Anyway thanks alot, pm me/im me/msn msg me/icq msg me/yahoo msg me/ lol so yea just contact me and lets see what you got. Thanks :laff: :laff:

Best answers
Wow ok yea i see now i couldnt find sigs earlier and i figured artwork was the best place to put it, but with the new layout (i think) sigs is a new forumn inside artwork thanks.

Death to jedi thats a great sig little dark for me but its good still thanks. Though i would like to see what GotenksOwnz can do yours is great.Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom