ESF Addons?!

Best answers
I heard something about an addon for esf that would make some things possible already like transformation in ssj2 and more models...
but i cant find it...are these rumours?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unless someone said that a later version of ESF would have more transformations, it was a rumor. I know there are a couple packages being made for ESF (like the Metroid one, and there is another, I believe), but I don't think there is anything more extensive than that...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your probably thinking about This baby.

You can download a movie of goku going ssj-ssj2-ssj3 and a kaioken video. All looks real neato :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is work in progress on a plugin for AMX Mod called EVM or Evolution Mod. It will add SSJ2 and SSJ3 transformations until those transformations are actually added into ESF itself.

Best answers
Thanks for all the comments :)

But where can ya download the Evolution Mod or the Metroid...

And that movie...i dont know how that site works but i cant find it :( ...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
its was on the news page, but its not there anymore, ive had a good look throught the site and i cant find it.

Best answers
well.... simple... the Evolution Mod is not done yet... still under work... :D

Best answers
Heh... I have seen that site posted around, but I can't read german. The Pic of the Moment looks very, very nice though

-DS

Best answers
well.... can´t any body (hwo understand german) not ask where we can download the evolution Mod???

And then tell us...

Best answers
u cant download the evolutions mod i think its a file that u dload when u connect to a evolutions server.
i did it once but it didnt work it dloaded models and sounds...

Best answers
about evolutionmod(evm) you CAN'T download it because it is NOT out yet ... the files you download when connecting are just sounds and models, you can use them like everything else, about the code you can't get it, you don't get it when connecting because it is all server side

Best answers
yep and if you want to see it ingame some of the cx2 clan tests it in their server

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom