teleport

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
after just playing somone who there teleport binded to scrol down on the mosue or had 3 or 4 teleports binded to one key, i really just want to say that this needs to be changed so that it cant bedone. i use to have teleport binded to scrool odwn on the mouse and everything was too easy. you can just teleport acros the map with ease and surprise somone and get a free hit. i know the esf team said no to instant transmission but this is jsut a form of instant transmission in a way. i just wanted to know if anyone thinks anything should be done about this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally I think that it is damn hard to hit someone like that in 1.1. When someone uses that bind it generally gives me an advantage since their KI is so slow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This isn't anything to worry about really. Especially in 1.1. When they use the scroll to teleport, all they can do is run. Or if they try hitting you from a long distance.. guess who's gonna get hit? The person with least KI. :smile:

So just don't worry about them, they are just to lazy to press keys.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, i agree with GMan. Although it may have its advantages, it also has major disadvantages. (although i'd rather have this sorted out too)

Best answers
Hey why do those guys find it so dificult to press a button a few times. I can press teleport just as fast as the animation so why script it?

Best answers
yes... like me i have my teleport on my mouse middel butten... i have tryed it with scroller... after done teleporting there is no Ki left for an attack and then you death ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ramcio said:
Hey why do those guys find it so dificult to press a button a few times. I can press teleport just as fast as the animation so why script it?
Well, if you script it the teleport is virtually instant. No matter how fast you claim you can click a button, it wont be as fast as a script.

Best answers
wel acctually it isnt a script just go to configs and pick wheel down as teleport button :)
i use it as my panic button :) like when iam on the ground and someone trows me a bigbang, jump up and role the wheel and u be totally safe real fast ;) but it sux for attacking and controlled teleporting thats why i ave teleport bound 2 times.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well yea im aware it wastes ki but if u pratice enough you can be incredibly good. espeacilly if your transformed i just think its unfiar that somone can teleport across the map instantly but w/e. iguess it does have dissadvantages...............

Best answers
well.... after all it is not cheat.... so....we can´t say anything bad about thoes hwo do it....

Best answers
Hybrid are u talkin about when u were in my server?
(btw im [::A.D::]*Legend {Pr0}) I was just hitting my tele button alot (its end) and i powered up a awful lot i guess u didn't see it or i tele'd when u came near me and tried to melee me.

Best answers
I got 2 buttons for teleport, 1 is mouse scroll and 1 is my button "r". and I only use my mousescroll te move very fast but never to attack or I wanted to surprise him or to teleport very fast away from a beam attack or something :)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hybrid are u talkin about when u were in my server?
no it wasnt u. i forget who it was but it doesnt really matter considering alot more poeple then 1 person do this. w/e i guess its not really a cheat so i cant complain anymore.........

Best answers
No they most leave it bechos its not realy a bug or anything, somepeople can also use the keyboard fast So it doesnt matter, Keep it the way you want! i say!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think the team can eliminate the scroll tele's. even if they put a manditory check within esf itself, a smart player could just make an alias for teleport and put that on mousewheel. there arent really any restrictions you can put on a players custom binds. the only way i can see the team limiting this problem is by a tele delay. but that would cramp those of us that have an insanly fast finger. looks like were just gona have to deal with this problem ;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom