Might as well...

Best answers
Well, you guys all know how I like to keep my art to myself, right? Well, a few people have suggested that I just show you guys instead of making them guess who could have made my sig.

My sig host is down, but I have plenty hosted on my sisters, and my arch nemesis' pages, so I'll just show you those.

They are already made, saved, and blah blah, so I can't fix anything on and about them, but I guess you guys can criticize anyways.

Anyways, without further ado, to whoever is actually in here, here's the work:

Dagger wanted something that wasn't commonly seen, and was sort of a darker romance. Very pastellic and not bouncy, but it still sticks out.

She made it glow white around the edges, and added some quotes, and the quotes, glowing, and sig all together looked really really nice, even if the sig alone looks crappy.

I made a swirl and Goku liked it so much she wanted a sig out of it.

I like the Duo, Bubbles, Rikku, and Stoolie ones, and I like, when put in a package, the Dagger & Zidane one, and I'm not too proud of the Eyes, although it's exactly what Goku_Son_1 wanted.

So, you know, whatever.

Oh yeah, and this avatar:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, the all look nice, but they r all the same style, try to make diff pics, these r almost all carcoal filters arnt they? but whatever, they all do look nice, but i dont like power puff.
the lundi 1 is the best, and try to make diff styles .

*ps i read ur pm*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom