need sig critz

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sup peeps,

i just made a sig (very easy one) and i want to see what you peeps think.

this is my first good sig ive made even though its basic (i made it in PhotoDeluxe Business Edition). also the reason i have a black background is because gohans hair was cut off.

=/\/\C

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
moved to sig section.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how bout try making your own background instead of a solid color and black too? now we cant see his hair :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or leave it as it is, and stroke the layer where gohan is with white. then you can c his hair, its plain & easy, id give it a 6.5/10

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My5tIcDrAg0n said:
how bout try making your own background instead of a solid color and black too? now we cant see his hair :)
ive just really started making sigs, so i dont know much in designing and i cant drawl for ****, also the reason i have a black background is because his hair was cut off when i got the pic of gohans face, so it would look stupid with different backgrounds and you can see half of his hair.

=/\/\C

Best answers
Oh common, give the guy a break. I'd say thats decent. I't better then my corny try's at sigs. I dont have fancy art programs like you people.
Example:

-You get my point. I still say MC's sig pretty good (background or not) for a first sig, so i give it a :yes:

Retired
Best answers
if the hair got cut off you can always blend that part into a better BG, so it kinda fades out. can be a nice effect. or you can make a black bg where goku is, and fade another BG(on the left) into the blackzone. so its not as boring as it is now

*EDIT* MC, change your current sig now, I think you will change it to the one you've made, but your current one is exceeding the limits. giving you a warning since you're not really new to the boards.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
?????? the one i have now?? I remembered Hsu saying i had too much text under my sig (which i fixed) but he didnt say anything about my sig. and my sig comes up to being 13kb i thought the limit was 22 or something like that?

=/\/\C

Retired
Best answers
I was reffering to the dimensions, max is 600x200. you have 312x236, just make it a bit smaller in terms of pixels.

Retired
Best answers
2nd thought, who cares about 36 pix. leave it, doesnt matter.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Judge said:
dont worry, i'm the one causing this spam atm ;)
alright, thanks for going through the trouble dude, well back on topic and more critz? I could try to make a better background any sugg's? or how to make my sig better?

=/\/\C

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyway if you have problems cutting the hair use lasso tool and try to cut the background and just kinda like trace the hair.You get my point ;)

Best answers
umm... kinda copy and paste i know meh sig ant the best but looks good. for being plain

Retired
Best answers
Vegetto91 said:
Anyway if you have problems cutting the hair use lasso tool and try to cut the background and just kinda like trace the hair.You get my point ;)
you should try mask blending.

(PS tut on how to do it)

when you have a layer you want to cut out selected, press the button with a circle in a square, on the layer menu, its on the bottom somewhere. then you can draw with your brush over the layer, and that part where you draw will disappear. very neat trick (if that doesnt work, switch the default colors around so black foreground becomes white, and vice versa.)

I typed really fast, so if you have no idea what i'm saying PM me, and i'll explain more.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First, I'd recommend trying to practice cutting, it can be very useful, and at times it can make or break good art.

For some things cutting isn't the best plan, for instance I made a sig without cutting anything just with a 3d background and abunch of pictures blended over the top, I'll get it in a sec I gotta cut the grass right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom