#esf-help

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it seems very few people know this. If you have a problem with esf and want some help you can always log on to gamesnet and the channel #esf-help. There's almost always someone in there who can aid you in your quest for pure gaming bliss!

On a side note, idiling is not allowed there, so only join if you need something.
Any comments on the channel may be added here.

*I would just like to add please check the forums before you join it will be easier for both parties*
-Dev

Best answers
Continuing on with this, for those who need mIRC you can download it here.
Once you've downloaded and install you must REGISTER and AUTH, type the following in any chat room to do so:

First
/msg [email protected] REGISTER username password

Second
/msg [email protected] AUTH username password

The official ESF channels are #esf and #esf-help. You can add these channels by clicking the Channels Folder button. Also so that you do not need to auth and manually join channels everytime you enter, go to File>Options>Preform and type in the box:

/msg [email protected] auth username password
/join #esf
/join #esf-help

Then checkmark the box entitled Enable preform on connect. Once that is all done click the Connect button and you are ready to be helped by one of our friendly and helpful ops and peons. Just remember #esf is not the channel for help.

Retired
Best answers
You really don't need to register or auth to get on. It's just if you are going to be on alot that you'd want to be authed.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also if you think you knows lots about the mod and how to help people with simple or really hard problems feel free to contact any of the ops to setup an interview. Then they will reply back to me and I will decide if you get an interview or not. I think theres a good 4 spots available I don't want too many people in there if you know what I mean heh.

Current Interviewers:
Phobius
Cucumba
Torlon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Remember not to use colors, caps or anything like that.

*Also, spam does exist in IRC.. so don't do it! :)

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is not the help section... This is to tell you where to get real time help. Get IRC and join channel #esf-help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom