meleeing

Best answers
i played this game for like a month now and i think i know all there is about meleeing. i am pretty good at it now. but i dont get how people could still out do me in melee.

in a head on collision the one with the highest amount of power wins right? how come i lose to goku as buu when we both dont have any kills yet? my ki guage is almost always fully charged or almost fully charged. is this because people use some kind of hack? or did they mod there systems some how?

Best answers
the one who have the most KI will win ... so, i think ur KI bar was a little less charged than goku ...

Best answers
Because when u swoop u lose some ki. Thats one answer. The other is they charge constantly and they wait for u to attack. Or that u forgot to press the secondary fire. Other than that there is no hack for melee other than that one of auto target or something. The final reason is they r better than u r.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK guys this is how it works.

Head on melee collisions are based *ONLY* on KI.. This does NOT mean Power-level

Let's set up a situation.

Buu vs Goku, ok.

Buu has 2,900,000 powerlevel.
Goku has 800,000.

Goku's KI (blue bar) is 80% full when he starts swooping at Buu. Buu is at 50%. They hit each other head on. Goku wins because he has more KI in his blue bar. Get it?

Transformed characters have an advantage because they burn half as much KI and move faster.

Best answers
GMan said:

Head on melee collisions are based *ONLY* on KI.. This does NOT mean Power-level

Buu vs Goku, ok.

Goku has 800,000.

Goku's KI (blue bar) is 80% full when he starts swooping at Buu. Buu is at 50%. They hit each other head on. Goku wins because he has more KI in his blue bar. Get it?

Transformed characters have an advantage because they burn half as much KI and move faster.
Well ya that works too. So good example Gman! :laff: :yes:

V'

Best answers
Yeah, thats an unfair advantage of transforming. Not only do you out power most people, but you also out melee them almost all the time.

Best answers
If you're melee'ing with turbo on, you'll lose that ki faster, so unless you know you'll hit it's better to leave it off I've found.

Also, if you're playing with piccolo, frieza, krillin, buu, or cell, when they transform and fly they don't use any energy. This means that they'll have to charge up less, they'll usually have higher ki, and so forth.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't wait till 1.2 with the melee overhall. The amount of people just sitting and waiting for head ons is annoying. I deal with them but I just with they would progress to something else to make the game more interesting.

Best answers
GMan said:

Buu vs Goku, ok.

Goku has 800,000.

so....it doesnt matter who has the highest max KI level, but the one with the most full bar wins, no matter how much there max KI is?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1_heart_boobies said:
so....it doesnt matter who has the highest max KI level, but the one with the most full bar wins, no matter how much there max KI is?
yup, it doesnt matter if you have 100'000 and the other guy has 999'999'999 the person who's KI bar is fullest with win

|===========| = yours
|=======____ | = enemy

you would win, no matter how powerful the other guy is

Best answers
im with scorcher, i cant wait till they fix it cause the gameplay is much slower when everyone's waiting for the other to swoop first.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*races to the finish line*

WHEN IT'S DONE!!!!

Best answers
Yeah, you guys, the number in the PL bar is Power Level, not Max Ki or anything else. All it does is determine damage and the radius of beam blasts. A Buu against Goku with no kills or deaths will make massive explosions compared to the Goku, and his melee will do more damage as well, but the head ons are still determined only by KI, the bar, nothing to do with the number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom